Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Game wont load!!

Default wow

thought it was just me lol ive been trying to get on server 31 for around 5 hours approx and i just get the same loading please wait hope something happens soon lol.
    as i just started an alliance and for a noob with not much clue my small alliance may fall apart with out me or with me hehe

Quote Originally Posted by AdyShady View Post
    No good getting a fix on a server that you don't have a decent game going!!!!

I am in the middle of a war on server 11, my alliance is relying on my armies to help them and I can't log in.

Starting afresh on a different server is not a valid option, WHY ISN'T ANYBODY FROM EVONY telling us what is being done (if anything) to fix this?
    i agree i find this frustrating i also complained about the no reward for evony queen thing and got ignored although the one i voted for was pretty attractive

Default server 24

im on server 24 its not been working all afternoon , i cleared cookes and internet files and restarted and still nothing , just started a new city too , was keen to get on with it

ir says its waiting for the game to respond or whatever

if u have more windows open on ur desktop ur computer will find it hard to load try it when evony is the only page open to give it a chance. if that don't work maybe ur internet speed is too slow

server 15 is also not working atm

same for me been 4 hours now that i cant log on server said was going down for 15 mins regular maintenace

very long 15 mins if you ask me

anyone knows when maintenance will be over?

It seems that download1.evony.com is down... hence you cannot download the flash client to login!

PS: well download-server is fine, but it still hangs somewhere there.
    Last edited by De Kus; 07-16-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moobs View Post
    anyone knows when maintenance will be over?
    it will never be over i been trying to log in for five hours