Thread: Attacking Valleys

Default Attacking Valleys

Anyone please shine a light on my question?

People have made threads that ensure 0 losses on upto lvl5 NPC cities?

can someone do this too,for valleys? i wanna attack a lvl10 valley without suffering any losses using ballistas... is this even possible? do they have ballistas too that can outrange my own (cuz they got lvl10 archery) i can't spy since my info is only at lvl7.. tnx for the answer ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jokeras View Post
    Anyone please shine a light on my question?

People have made threads that ensure 0 losses on upto lvl5 NPC cities?

can someone do this too,for valleys? i wanna attack a lvl10 valley without suffering any losses using ballistas... is this even possible? do they have ballistas too that can outrange my own (cuz they got lvl10 archery) i can't spy since my info is only at lvl7.. tnx for the answer ^^
    Not really plausible because valley's have fluctuating troops, could have cav's or warriors or archers. So just scout and make an adjustment to what you send depending on what they have using common sense.

With attacking cities, you can predict exactly how many troops there are, how many traps etc etc. The only variable becomes the hero that you are facing.
    Because it is predictable, it is possible to work up a guide for attacking NPC cities.

For attacking valleys, it is nowhere near that predictable.
    The number/composition of troops varies considerably.
    Also because you are not attacking a city, the battle starts out a lot "closer" so the enemy troops don't space out so much, which I think is part of the reason ballistas do well at attacking cities.

Short answer: scout the place you are attacking, and send more troops than they have. I don't think it is possible to do it in a lossless fashion though.

well, i knew that.. but, what i was asking for was lets say.. if i send 500 ballistas to a lvl10 NPC, will that suffer any losses? if it won't, is there any lower magic number?...

i'm asking for the number of ballistas that i need to be able to take over a lvl 10 valley, if the worst case scenario happens that it has the max troops...

or atleast if its impossible to have no losses, the lowest loss that i need to take to attack lvl10 valleys.. again always assuming that the valley has max troops

and could u also include the lower levels?

So I assume you need to keep troops in a valley once captured, am I correct?