Thread: UserGroup Legend & Statistics

Default UserGroup Legend & Statistics

- Add forum statistics. This includes new registrations, top posters, top referrers, etc. It encourages and promotes the use of the forum. If you want this, then I advise using Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics.

- Add a usergroup legend. I'm delighted that my previous suggestion of giving staff colored usernames was accepted. Now to complete this, a usergroup legend would display which usergroup is what color and not confuse anyone.

Do not message me in regards to anything about Evony errors or problems. I have no power at all and will not respond.

My Email: hods@hods.com
    My Skype: hodsrealm

Quote Originally Posted by Hods View Post
    - Add a usergroup legend. I'm delighted that my previous suggestion of giving staff colored usernames was accepted. Now to complete this, a usergroup legend would display which usergroup is what color and not confuse anyone.
    Hey Hods,

This isn't very confusing. There is only 3 groups...

Moderators are Green (Hex color for this is about 00 80 00)
    Admins are Red (Hex color for this is about FF 00 00)
    normal users are a browny red. (Hex color for this is about 30 00 00)

Enjoy

- Moderator John

Want to contact me?

• MSN: Modjohnryan@gmail.com
    • AIM: Modjohnryan@gmail.com
    • Email: Modjohnryan@gmail.com
    • PM: Here

Yes of course, you are correct. My only concern is to set a good foundation for the future. Also, you'd be surprised how many people will still wonder what each color is for.

Do not message me in regards to anything about Evony errors or problems. I have no power at all and will not respond.

My Email: hods@hods.com
    My Skype: hodsrealm