Page 7577 of 7577 FirstFirst ... 65777077747775277567757575767577
Results 75,761 to 75,765 of 75765

Thread: The Kings Bar

Hey guys! How's it been hanging?

I've been in Dubai these last three months or so, pursuing my MBA. Got out of the Navy just over a year ago now, so I've been doing kinda well for myself.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

*wakes up under the table*

Whoa, Holy Gum Deposits, Fat-Man!!! My hangover's so bad, I'm seeing the world as an early 18th century wood cut, 0.o

Well fellas, Staples, Thalric, Sturm, Acer, and Cosmic Fury She did say she would plant us under the table ...
    Last edited by King Alboin; 12-31-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Tra la la la la la la
    Dog of War grrrrr

The last thing I remember was that I was going to answer Acer, to express the added joy of overclocking when this Hot Blonde Barmaid started sharing copious quantities of volatile drinks ....

Dog of War grrrrr

Hey guys. Just a life update. Broke up with my girlfriend of two years a few months ago. Got seriously into photography so thats something cool. Currently planning on doing an internship at a company here in Tokyo.

Anyways, nice to see some people from back in the day trickling in from time to time. It would be cool to see a meetup or something organised. Anyway, see you guys again in a few months time when I remember the OT Forums again. Love ya.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Ooh, Tokyo! That's pretty cool!

I've been in Dubai, UAE for the last several months. Been working on my MBA program after getting out of the Navy.
    Formerly known as Jurnis