Page 5815 of 7578 FirstFirst ... 481553155715576558055813581458155816581758255865591563156815 ... LastLast
Results 58,141 to 58,150 of 75777

Thread: The Kings Bar

Quote Originally Posted by crappyservers View Post
    You always act like I'm attacking you, heck everyone. I dont have a problem with kitty that is known, I just detest the name for the sake of how immature it seems to me, it's a opinion personally of me, I dont plan to harshly attack others.
    why is the name immature?

How many guides have a member's name in them?

What about "Ask a Nesterus"?

"Dear Dawnseeker''?

"Wildor's French Cafe" which went for months in here even before I was a mod?

Rovster's "I'm back" thread IS dedicated solely to him. Where is your protest??

This is a Kitty bashing contest.

Yes, but my thread does not count.. Because I used to own OT.. Therefore, I r awesome. And I still think it should be Rov's Bar & Grill
    If something seems too good to be true, you're supposed to shoot it just in case.

My greatest AchievementS: First person on forums to have 50/100/200 rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    How many guides have a member's name in them?

What about "Ask a Nesterus"?

"Dear Dawnseeker''?

"Wildor's French Cafe" which went for months in here even before I was a mod?

Rovster's "I'm back" thread IS dedicated solely to him. Where is your protest??

This is a Kitty bashing contest.
    Because this is the bar..

Maybe you should re-read the last few pages Wildor. Nobody has bashed kitti.

Quote Originally Posted by imnothere View Post
    why is the name immature?
    IMO, yes, opinion, Kitti's bar and grill, how to explain the immaturity? I dunno, the grill isent a very descriptive word for the bar it seems, you could argue that about the bar but then again it fits because of the supposed e alcohol thing. The kitti part? No offence to anyone once again, but this word seems childish for a thread such as itself, this... I dont have any hatred to kitti, none intended anyway, so please forgive me kitti, or if anyone was upset by this post. Was not meant to be that way.

Once again, it's my opinion and mine alone.

that is all you and hyena have been doing is attacking. you dont even step back long enough to see the crapp crappy that you are displaying. You do hot have one civil bone in you do you. bich bich bich is all you know, and all you ever write.

and who gives a hoot what you think anyways. there is a defacto e-ownership of this
    bar. it comes with the field of play. A bar needs an owner, a bartender, a waitress, and
    bouncer to set the stage of a bar. it is called in the adult world as "the theatre of the mind" but of course this only concerns you and your crappy sensibilties. your opinion
    is not worth the crt its posted on, in my opinion. just saying.

"In this scenario crappy this is where you bow tfo and go back to your lonely little
    world of bich, your good at it, and leave the stage handling to the professional amatures."
    Dog of War grrrrr

Dear Patrons of the bar,
    I am here to speak of something of great importance. Most of you know that I do not take the time to write these types of posts unless something is wrong. Right now I am thinking of not returning. I do feel that right now the bar is in a bitter state. I believe that most of you have forgotten what the bar is, the bar is a place where others can talk and have fun. Part of that fun was the idea that someone "owns" the bar. The word own here does not mean what its definition means. Here it means that they are in charge of it and make sure that it survives. The bar is one of if not the oldest and longest threads here. It is thanks to the "owners" that it has survived this long and was not only spam and closed forever. I know some of you really love this bar.
    This brings me to my next point. The bar is a thread it has had many name changes some last only minutes, others months. King A has respectfully given the bar a new "owner" and that is Mistress kitti. I know some of you don't like her, and hate that she "owns" it, I know this. I am here to tell you that if it wasn't for her Your Bar Wouldn't Be Here! She thought of theme days and kept it alive. She deserved it, and when she gets it you all go insane over the name. I think you owe her an apology and especially now that she as given you the power to name it, when she should have a say in the name for a few weeks since it is "hers" in a way.
    The point of writing this was to try and tell you that I feel that the bar needs to be closed, sadly. I feel it isn't what it used to be and the people aren't acting like they used to. That is my opinion so you can argue all you want. I feel the more you do argue though the more I stand corrected in that the bar thread needs to be closed.
    I think that everyone should be happy that the bar is still alive and that the mods have kept it open, and not worry about the name. We can always change it. I hope that everyone thinks about this and everything I have said here. For because of this events and some others, this may be my last or one of my last posts here at the bar. Maybe even in the forums. Do you see what all of this has done? It makes the bar have a bad reputations, it makes the bar's patrons look horrible especially in the way that they attacked Mistress kitti, who has been attacked before by people here. I wasn't here to help then but I am now.
    I am ashamed of the bar's actions and feel that if its patrons continue to act like this, Mods Close It, forever. I Used to think the bar was a nice place on the forums now I don't think so. I also don't like the way people are handling this.
    I wish the bar all the best. May it live on if it's patrons are worthy of it. If not close it mods for their own sake. Congrats Kitti and I am sorry to hear King A that you are not going to run it any more. Lastly I hope someone takes this the right way and realizes what I am saying. I think this is it for The Mighty King Solomon.

Good Bye,
    King Solomon

Head Bartender at the King's Bar, and rep is always welcome as payment.

Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    that is all you and hyena have been doing is attacking. you dont even step back long enough to see the crapp crappy that you are displaying. You do hot have one civil bone in you do you. bich bich bich is all you know, and all you ever write.

and who gives a hoot what you think anyways. there is a defacto e-ownership of this
    bar. it comes with the field of play. A bar needs an owner, a bartender, a waitress, and
    bouncer to set the stage of a bar. it is called in the adult world as "the theatre of the mind" but of course this only concerns you and your crappy sensibilties. your opinion
    is not worth the crt its posted on, in my opinion. just saying.

"In this scenario crappy this is where you bow tfo and go back to your lonely little
    world of bich, your good at it, and leave the stage handling to the professional amatures."
    I only intend to critique the name, I didn't intend to flame anyone like you just did there alboin.

Last post for awhile, I'm done here as no one seems to understand the MY OPINION part and the NO HARM INTENDED OR OFFENCE part. So cya, hope to comeback when everything cools.
    Last edited by Reasoner; 09-04-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

People.

THIS IS THE INTERNET WHY ARE WE ARGUING OVER SOMETHING AS PETTY AS A NAME OF A DAMN THREAD?!?

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.