Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321
Results 3,201 to 3,207 of 3207

Thread: Introductions (Please say hello here so we can welcome you!)

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    it's dead here. The game itself is ok, depending on how much of a war snobby you are.

These idiots like to put the 60 largest accounts in one alliance and then claim their servers are dead.

Don't do that.
    I'm totally with you man. Thats why on NA59 i'm planning on making my own alliance idk i think its time we get something exciting going on in the servers again...
    I drink, I eat, I laugh, and I fight for whats mine.
    Join me Soon to be host of 00 on NA59

Hi guys, this is my first time posting on here but I've been a long-time forum stalker . I go by NDY (NotDeadYet) to most people but a recent change in alliance has led me to change my name to Shane. I've played evony for probably a total of three or four years, with breaks in between. I love reports more than anything, good clean kills are the most fun I've been able to find in the late game. I look forward to posting more around here.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by -Violet- View Post
    I've actually...uhh...been on this forum before. As many accounts. I called myself P5T and TK101. Think it was about 5 years ago now, when I was like 13. I'm now 17. I don't know if I would get banned for joining, but I completely forgot all about this game one day, and suddenly remembered it. Mainly for how much of a **** I was back then. Man, looking back at all those alliance threads I made makes me cringe. And my grammar and spelling was absolutely atrocious. I'm a very different person now compared to when I started high school, and was trolling these forums. Anyway, I'm planning on giving this game a go, since its been so long, and I'm not that immature kid any more. I wonder if Evony is still relevant. I hope so.

A little bit about myself I guess. I'm a 17 year old male from Leeds in the UK. My main hobbies and interests are dirtbiking and music. Music is pretty much my life. I'm a music nerd and proud. I do dirtbiking on Saturdays. It's one of those hobbies I just never expected myself getting into. I enjoy it a lot though. Takes my mind off things. Great thrill. There is not really much worth to say about me other than that. Nothing too interesting. If this community is still active, I hope to participate a lot more, and get around to playing the game with you people. That's it from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    You know who you remind me of?

A raging 12 year old who went by the name of P5T. The only difference here is that you actually know how to spell.

PS: Mech wasn't trolling.
    PPS: Tipp was only a troll by this forum's standard. He is more of a spammer.
    PPPS: The trolling on this forum is pathetic.
    Holy shit, speak of the fuckin' devil!

^Above quote was made 2 years ago.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

hi there everyone

I bet I get no welcome but here goes anyway. Im THEHUNTER3000 I play games a lot and and now I play evony a lot. I love to pvp on all the games I play so bad that some people hate me for it I work as a welder when im not playing games and I love evony. but this forum is as dead as zombies so no one will read this but thanks for your welcome I will get this time next year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by THEHUNTER300 View Post
    I bet I get no welcome but here goes anyway. Im THEHUNTER3000 I play games a lot and and now I play evony a lot. I love to pvp on all the games I play so bad that some people hate me for it I work as a welder when im not playing games and I love evony. but this forum is as dead as zombies so no one will read this but thanks for your welcome I will get this time next year lol.
    I'll welcome you a year and a half later. Decided to come back to this game from when I quit in 2011 because it got boring, but now it's all dead. Hit an alliance record in an unnamed server Age II, but now the server is a load of bots, and I barely managed to find an alliance after a month of searching and getting **** on by the governor twice talking in WC because of my name.

Everyone thinks everyone is a spy at this point, and almost no one will talk on their main account because they are scared of publicity. Except a few of the big guys with an army of 1k+ alts of course. Most cities around me are dead, so it's easy pickings when it comes to city stealing, but I can't seem to get last cities from noobs to disappear into "Loyalty Limbo."

The alliance I'm in is part of a larger coalition and has pretty much taken over every single HC (not counting lv12), so there really isn't much competition except this one lowbie near me who had tons of lakes. Apparently mine were all stolen, so I just took all of his. He is one of the few people active near me, so he sent a few scrub waves of 99k archer rainbows at me and a noob warrior bomb to colonize. Now I have to throw away this 700k honor he left on me.

This is my salty introduction anyway.

Amy I strongly suggest not bothering with Evony. They don't deliver when you buy items and then suspend your account when you complain about it. In short Evony is a crap game since UCOOLLIMITED bought it. There is no customer support. No new additions to the game. Anyone that would spend money on this game now is crazy. Total crap game.