Page 2 of 321 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions (Please say hello here so we can welcome you!)

I'm Trevor. I like Politics. Latin. Philosophy. I'm a teen, though more on the younger side. I enjoy RPing, especially ones involving extensive use of text-based tactics. The ones where you tell the action through stories, y'know? My goal in life is to become President of the US. Yes, President! And then, hopefully, unite this planet, for Humanity cannot conquer the stars divided as it is in its present state.

Anyhoo... I play lotsa video games and I love most strategy games. That's how I got into Civony. So... I hope to make some friends here.... whatnot.

My name is Rick,

15 years old, I'm from Long Island.. New York for the dumb ones. When I get out of highschool I intend to pursue a physics degree, I already have a job at a lab with an MIT professor. I know what I'm doing, mostly. Maybe not. Oh well.

Now for the GAMING section.

YES, I did play RuneScape. NO I don't play any more. YES, I was one of the first 5K kids to play.

YES, I still have my PS1. YES I still have tons of games and play them all.

YES, I LOVE Mrs. PacMan.
    Server:2.0
    Alliance: Iunctus

Default Introduction Remilia-S

My name is Flandre Remilia Scarlet. i am 18 years of age and live in canada.
    err... that's about all i can think of. any questions?

Haha, Interesting that I just made a topic on Command & Conquer today, maybe you can join me on there Lord Wellington

My name is Desirae Arianna Gasaway. I am fifteen years old. I love playing video games, and started on Pokemon. I've been playing for several years and am completely and irrevocably addicted to Command & Conquer, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and the Tycoon games. I am playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 mainly lately though. I'm a major forum bug, and you can find me as a mod or admin on many different forums (Albeitly, by now I know every person on the forums by now XD) But, either way, I am very friendly, I love helping, and all that nice stuff.
    Last edited by Ktanaqui; 04-13-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Adding more stuff

My name's Alex Coles, i'm fourteen years old, have poor taste in music (lumping game soundtracks in to a huge playlist consisting of loop tracks, short tracks which develop "feeling" to games and others), have an overprotective mother and am one of those few children who have gone beyond the "idiot" stage when it comes to things to do with the internet.

My name is Kait, I'm from Kansas City, MO and I'm turning 21 veryveryveryvery soon.

=] I'm studying makeup design for theatre and I LOVE it. =]

Hey folks!
    I am Malaika, probably the minority old woman
    I live in New Orleans, am a history geek - teacher and professional grad student. Also, sadly, hooked on this and WoW.

Talking

My names Amanda, Im 21 and I live in Australia.

I started yesterday, I usually dont post on Forums but found it was a good was to pass time while my buildings etc were being built - especially my townhall lv 2 or waiting for my resources to get to the level I needed to upgrade, build, etc. So far I'm loving the game.

Real Life Name: Charles
    Where do you live? I live in Georgia!

Real Life Likes: Well if there is 1 real life thing that you should know about me, is that I am a sports kind of guy. I love football, and baseball. I currently only play Football right now, I play varsity for my School.

Real Life Dislikes: I really don't know what I would put here, lol.

Favourite Media-Based Item: oooh, this is a toughy, but I gotta say I love any music that gets me pumped up playing games But I Personally like "Linkin Park" and "Lil Wayne"

Favourite Physical-Based Activity: Football

Personality : I Am A VERY Good Person. I Am Very Knowledgable In The Gaming World. I Love To Talk/Post/Text/E-Mail/ETC. People.

is that good enough?

My name is Thor.
    I am 26 years old and from Minnesota. Former United States Marine.