Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic: The Gathering

Arrow Magic: The Gathering

Just checking to see if people play. I'm an active collector and player of this game, attend tournaments on a weekly basis. Let me know who plays, what kind of decks you run, etc etc.
    Currently I am playing Blightning Aggro for Standard

i heard of this game never played it myself but i know friends who do play i hear it a good game
    make sure you read the board rules
    if u need in game support click here
    Guide To IRC

i play.. i got a variety of decks .. my best one is my rat deck i can reduce your hand to 0 and i got white deck that gives me protection from everything

Are you serious? I JUST made a new account on server 3, its all about some Jund..lmfao
    The Players name is Sarkhan, heroes name is Rakka, the hero looks all firey...

I started playing the day Lorwyn came out, so I don't have a lot of older cards

I went to a Reborn prerealease today, made it to the semi-finals, the new cards rock! I didn't really get anything good though, no mythics, just multiples of uncommons that worked well together.

As for decks, I have an Esper artifact flying deck, a Bant lifelink/exalted deck, a 5 color control deck, a white/blue control deck, and a blue mill deck that's splashed black...

I'm currently working on an extended deck that's pure blue control with no creatures...

I'm so ready for next weekend though, anyone else got money saved? l

Default i "did"

ive played it before until the 9th edition i think came out ...

lost a lot of time to play so i simply stopped..

anyway i had an animator deck that can cast 11/11 mob with 3-4 turns with the right cards^^

and a beast deck that can do a devastating 60+ damage solely in 1 turn..

beyond that havent got any updates about the cards..

i miss playing

I downloaded the online game client, I have tons of cards btw, and started to make an account when it asked me for money. I tried out the free trial but only got to use pre-made decks, if i had paid $10 I would have got to make my own tokens deck which is a pain for people who use blue or white decks. It mainly consists of "the hive" and some seriously nasty assortments of cards. I have this deck already but I never go to any tournaments, to much to do these days like playing civony.

wow i dident even know this game still existed . i use to play way back in the days i went to middle school but i dont any more. ive still got high ends cards like the nightmare and the Urza set but not much of anything else

yea i got a mostly all cards from the 80's and 90's i need new cards lol

Quote Originally Posted by necrogrif View Post
    yea i got a mostly all cards from the 80's and 90's i need new cards lol
    those cards are expensive now I'd hang on to them if I were you, first edition right?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper75 View Post
    Just checking to see if people play. I'm an active collector and player of this game, attend tournaments on a weekly basis. Let me know who plays, what kind of decks you run, etc etc.
    Currently I am playing Blightning Aggro for Standard
    i used to play and i had a deck with random card and it served me veryy well i still have my card some where i have over 500 crads but i forgot the rule n where do the tordment take place ??