Thread: Lake Level 9 - completely different exercise vs real combat results

Default Lake Level 9 - completely different exercise vs real combat results

Just got my ass kicked by a Level 9 Lake. However, the exercise module showed that I defeated the Lake with only slight losses. The actual result, however, was just the opposite. Lost 6k archers and 500+ ballistas against 4k swordsmen and 2k cavalry.

battle23.evony.com/default.html?logfile/b5/4f/68/70/b54f68708c4cb1b972785b3ef79fcefa.xml

Can anyone explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by mbnerva View Post
    Just got my ass kicked by a Level 9 Lake. However, the exercise module showed that I defeated the Lake with only slight losses. The actual result, however, was just the opposite. Lost 6k archers and 500+ ballistas against 4k swordsmen and 2k cavalry.

battle23.evony.com/default.html?logfile/b5/4f/68/70/b54f68708c4cb1b972785b3ef79fcefa.xml

Can anyone explain why?
    I think we all have a loss like that, mine was on a lvl 7 lake ....ya gotta consider the hero there, only thing I can imagine, as ya cannot add a hero in the exercise in rally point... so my advise is just overkill valleys over lvl 6 lol good luck
    "Experience is a hard teacher as she gives the test first, the lesson afterward"

The exercise tab doesnt take tech levels or anything like that into consideration. It is in fact useless dont use it anymore.

I had a similar experience
    http://battle24.evony.com/default.ht...47c6d9125a.xml
    Note I have the stronger hero.

Heh, mine hurt really bad...
    Lv.10 Lake

100 Atk Hero
    http://battle22.evony.com/default.ht...add86bc9d9.xml

I should have used fodder in the battle... live and learn.

The exercise training thing, does not include research.

So your level 9 lake would have level 9 in all research, the exercise didn't count that along.