Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 102

Thread: Congratulations! You took a lvl10. Now what?

  1. #21

    Default

    wow!!! thanks, i will use this next time i capture a lvl 10.
    Rules are to BREAK...not to FOLLOW

    Proud member of
    the RED army

    Fight my brute at http://sv-vegeta89.mybrute.com

    Join me on Halo Crusades!

  2. #22

    Default

    i wish i had enogh troops to conqer a lvl 10 NPC then use this guid to help

  3. #23

    Default Congratulations, you took your 2nd level 10 now what?

    Congratulations. You were able to take a SECOND lvl 10 barbarian town and make it your own. Now what do I do?

    Moments after taking over a lvl 10 Barbarian town you want to:

    Step 1: Transport food and gold to the new city.

    Step 2: Go to the medic center and recover any fallen warriors.

    Step 3: Demolish any remaining wall defenses.

    Step 4: Move all troops and resourses out of the Barb 10

    Step 5: Abandon the town.

    Barb Towns aren't that good. Better to build a player 9.

    Once the barb town has been abandond, you can retake it!

  4. #24

    Default

    Good guide, but I doubt i'll be getting a level 10 NPC soon.

  5. #25

    Default gratz

    We'll written and simple.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyBiffer View Post

    Barb Towns aren't that good. Better to build a player 9.
    Heresy !!!

    If you're going to play a fighting game then having lvl 10 walls, beacon tower, rally point and relief stations are a massive boost.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by De Montfort View Post
    Heresy !!!

    If you're going to play a fighting game then having lvl 10 walls, beacon tower, rally point and relief stations are a massive boost.
    I guess it boils down to whether you're willing to spend the time sitting in front of the computer and demolish all those extra cottage, junk buildings (after you got the techs done), and lvl 10 farms... I mean you'd save 6 (or 7, if you really think lvl 10 Acadamy is worth it) scripts on "good" buildings.

    However, not everyone has the time to sit in front of the computer and babysit the demolish effort. And then build the Barracks/Resource fields back up...

    BTW, lvl 10 Beacon Tower is worthless... I don't really see how knowing the other guy's tech should be consider "worthy a script" to be counted in there.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    80

    Default

    step 11:
    Use any remaining troops to plunder your worst enemy!!!! lol
    You are always a winner except for when you lose.

    Presbyter PhillsPhan of the Spartans3 alliance.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a bunker, South Carolina
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Finestela View Post
    I guess it boils down to whether you're willing to spend the time sitting in front of the computer and demolish all those extra cottage, junk buildings (after you got the techs done), and lvl 10 farms... I mean you'd save 6 (or 7, if you really think lvl 10 Acadamy is worth it) scripts on "good" buildings.

    However, not everyone has the time to sit in front of the computer and babysit the demolish effort. And then build the Barracks/Resource fields back up...

    BTW, lvl 10 Beacon Tower is worthless... I don't really see how knowing the other guy's tech should be consider "worthy a script" to be counted in there.
    I'll take all lvl10 buildings over lvl9 buildings + script to build a lvl10 any day.
    You save sooooo much time in taking lvl 10 vs. building a town yourself. You still have to 'babysit' the computer to build.. or to demo and rebuild.

    It's all a matter of your personal preference and goals in evony.

    I can support my city and sell excess food from all of my lvl10 cities each day, and make enough coin to buy iron/lumber and replenish troop levels with plenty left over. I have over a billion food stored up... and most of my towns are +100k or greater per hour on food.. no farming required. I farm for additional food and for the enjoyment it brings in playing the game.

    Hope you have fun.. because this method is quite fun for me.
    ~Byronious~ Editor & Contributor Evonypedia.

  10. #30

    Default

    Again, like I said, it comes down to if you have the time to demolish the buildings or not, because, unlike building up buildings, demolish requires you to sit there and take care of it. If you can spend about 6~10 hours per day on Evony, then more power to you. However, I can't, so I'd have second thoughts about doing so.

    Finally, I'm not sure if you're serious about the food from the resource field, or just exaggerating, but a lvl 10 Barb city generates just so much food (203500 base to be exact). Even with 10 lvl 10 Lakes, lvl 10 Food Tech, and a good hero, you'd be hard to top 1.5 mil per hour. While I'm only a #2 prestige on a newer server (23), I'm already at -8 mil per hour food upkeep...

    So you either have a tiny army, or that all of your cities are NPC coverts... I highly doubt you would be in the black when it comes to food, by simply going through the resource generation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •