Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obtaining Medals

Obtaining Medals

Despit I have attacked about 10 valleys and won but i didn't get any medals?!! can anybody help me why that is happening and how i can get medals?

What server are you on? New servers have a drop rate of about 1%. So to get 1 medal, you'd have to attack 100 times, and still might not get one.

I'm in server W20, is that new or what? and what is the solution? because i start felling upset and think to quit due to lake of motivation

Yea that's a new one. Keep attacking, over and over and over. You'll get em eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by MattTheGreat View Post
    Yea that's a new one. Keep attacking, over and over and over. You'll get em eventually.
    is their is different when you attack a valley has army and empty one according to scout report? and do ihave to scout before every attack

It needs to be full of troops. Scouting is optional, but you should unless you know you have enough to win.

actually it's craziness to wait to attack 100 time to get a medal every attack waste 10 minutes. thank you for help

You can launch more than 1 attack at a time.

Patience is the key.. =)

Do this.

Send 5 or so attacks at a valley at a time. Then right when you attack and capture (You must capture it) abandon it and the troops will be fully respawned. Then the next attack will hit capture the valley and so on and so forth until you get all the medals you need.