Thread: prestige and number of cities

Default prestige and number of cities

is it true that the number of cities you have affects the amount of prestige you gain? my friend says that the more cities you have, your prestige rises slower

I've heard the same thing, but I don't know if it is true or not.

Knuckles has proved that the only factors are how many cities you have, and your TH level.

Илья, Server 1

However with more cities, you can build more at one time, thus getting prestige faster.

wow if thats true then prestige doesnt mean much, especially when your town hall is still level 4 and you got one city and over 200k prestige like my friend. one week hes got 100k prestige the next hes got 200 lol. he said he got called a prestige ***** by his alliance members

prestige and honor are really poor indicators of ability in this game

you gain the most prestige by keeping town hall level low and dont rank or title up any levels, and build everything else up, you can have over 100k prestige before your bp fades, thus making prestige and even honor a totally pointless way of measuring your success in this game

isnt the amount of honor a better indication of what the person's ablility might be?
    Lovely Luvin

honor dont mean anything, you either get a ton of it or lose alot of it, just cause someone comes and owns you while you're asleep doesnt make him better than you cause his honor is higher

If the attacker loses more expensive troops to own you, they will lose honor and it is given to the person being owned. So honor sucks in that you can win a battle, but lose honor.