Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Guide to new Cities!

Pssshhh poor workers

And I think you need to recall your troops to build your city.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty79S1 View Post
    in responce to a previous post, the little arrow on the left side of the map, just points to your city
    Yeah... I finally figured that out. LOL. Thanks.
    "I thank thee, Andraste, and call upon thee as woman speaking to woman [...] those over whom I rule are Britons, men that know not how to till the soil or ply a trade, but are thoroughly versed in the art of war and hold all things in common, even children and wives, so that the latter possess the same valour as the men. As the queen, then, of such men and of such women, I supplicate and pray thee for victory, preservation of life, and liberty against men insolent, unjust, insatiable, impious."

It's not really. Workers are not really soldiers, they are just that: workers, so they wouldn't go into a dangerous situation. Attack the flat without your workers, leave them at home, and you'll be able then to build your city once it's been captured.

You have the option of returning the troops when you start building, as well. It would probably be wise to leave some troops there, as you don't want someone else taking it from you do you???

4. Default

same as others.
    no go on the build city button.

i even tried sending workers then having them return.
    tried 2 times nothing.

To build the city you need to have conquered a flat and have everything that you need in your city you attacked the flat from. This means 10k food, wood, stone, iron, and gold in your city. You also need the 250 workers in the city with the resources. If you have all of these and you click on the flat, there should be a "build city" option next to enter. If you don't have the build city option then you dont have all of the required things in your city.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombody951 View Post
    To build the city you need to have conquered a flat and have everything that you need in your city you attacked the flat from. This means 10k food, wood, stone, iron, and gold in your city. You also need the 250 workers in the city with the resources. If you have all of these and you click on the flat, there should be a "build city" option next to enter. If you don't have the build city option then you dont have all of the required things in your city.
    gee wiz, maybe its not clear in the first page of this thread... i made it as detailed as possible... omhg
    Player Name: AndrexisKa

wisdom medal = forest, grassland, hill courage medal = desert, hill nation medal = lake, swamp
    freedom medal = swamp, flatland cross medal = lake, flatland honor medal = forest, grassland
    lion medal = desert, grassland
    justice medal = desert, hill rose medal = lake, flatland

7. Default

i have all the requirements. now have taken over 3 flats...
    not a single build option.

2 heros
    400+ of all up to calvary (not scouts only like 30 of those)
    way more than 10000 of each including gold
    2 baracks lv 6 and 2
    rally spot lv 2
    have made my troups return.

It looks like some people are getting confused with the "workers" thing. I'm only a newbie myself, but from what I can tell, it sounds like people might be prematurely sending workers to the flat.

YOU DON'T SEND WORKERS before you start construction. Don't send workers! Don't send anybody! Once you have captured the flat, make sure it is completely EMPTY of all your men.

The reason you need 250 workers is because, when you click "build city" you will need them. But not until then. Before that time make sure the flat is empty.

I hope this helps someone...

Quote Originally Posted by enriquan View Post
    gee wiz, maybe its not clear in the first page of this thread... i made it as detailed as possible... omhg
    Can you also tell me what we do with valleys after we've conquerd it?
    Thank you