Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Capturing enemy heroes

  1. #1

    Default Capturing enemy heroes

    Hi.

    Supposed the enemy has 5 heroes in feasting hall.

    I lower the loyalty of enemy city to 0 and then conquer it.

    Will I get all the 5 heroes??

    Thanx a lot in advance. I did a search but nothing came up.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not sure you can capture heroes :P

  3. #3

    Default

    I believe you can only capture one hero at a time, at least that is what I have seen so far.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    3,827

    Default

    When you capture an enemy hero from a battle you can only get one.
    When invadin' someone's town, their loyalty has to be down to 0, by which point there's riots and revolutions....you have to kill the entire army to capture a town...not many heroes gunna stick around for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

  5. #5

    Default

    okok I can send 48 waves and can quickly capture a a town in under 10 min after I cracked through its defences.

    Will I get all the 5 heroes residing in the feasting hall?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SD, CA, USA
    Posts
    567

    Default

    I think you chould but don't be surprised if they are not there. You're taking the gold in the attacks which also lowers taxe revenues that the heroes needs to keep loyal.
    All the world is a stage
    And all the men and women merely players
    They have their exits and entrances
    Each man in his time plays many parts
    http://dragcave.net/user/Spyridon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Raiding Your Fridge
    Posts
    4,613

    Default

    If you conquer them you'll usually get 2 hero's one of which is probably going to be the mayor.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polygemus View Post
    okok I can send 48 waves and can quickly capture a a town in under 10 min after I cracked through its defences.

    Will I get all the 5 heroes residing in the feasting hall?
    It's not possible to cap a player city in under 10 minutes. When loyalty reaches 15 it will go down no faster than 1 point every 6 minutes. Which is 1 hour 30 minutes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Raiding Your Fridge
    Posts
    4,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox X View Post
    It's not possible to cap a player city in under 10 minutes. When loyalty reaches 15 it will go down no faster than 1 point every 6 minutes. Which is 1 hour 30 minutes.
    It's debated whether it's 5 or 6 minutes I personally believe it's 5.
    Anyway, lower the loyalty to 16 then hit the town with a large attack and drop the loyalty 4-5 points and you'll save some time and might catch more then 1-2 heroes.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPA32 View Post
    It's debated whether it's 5 or 6 minutes I personally believe it's 5.
    Anyway, lower the loyalty to 16 then hit the town with a large attack and drop the loyalty 4-5 points and you'll save some time and might catch more then 1-2 heroes.
    Nice tip, thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •