Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything about NPC farming

Quote Originally Posted by Anamaya View Post
    Sorry if this is a noob question... but is NPC and BARBS the same thing?

If not, can someone explain me whats the difference, and how one can see it...?

Thanks in advance.

-Anamaya-
    Yes, it is the same thing
    Rules are to follow ...not to break!!

Best tip for getting medals : Attack the shop with 80-240 cents ...you get a medal chest drop every time......tested

well i made a bit of a mistake and have hbr lvl 6 with archery lvl 9. what can i send with the ballistae to try and lose as little as possible? warriors as meat shields?

maybe you should re-think the number of ballistas u need for each lvl of NPC since i said 250 are enough for lvl 4 i send 275 and for totally wiped

how much does military defense and attack research affect the outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadric View Post
    maybe you should re-think the number of ballistas u need for each lvl of NPC since i said 250 are enough for lvl 4 i send 275 and for totally wiped
    Maybe you should post you archery and HBR level since i'm 99% sure that's where your problem is.

Default problems with guide or something

ok...i've attacked lvl 5 npc with 750 balistas and 550 trasnporters, 90 attack at hero, lvl 8 archery, lvl 5 horseback riding.....i've lost all my army. So i don't really trust not even 10% guides anymore.I am starting to think that maybe i am wrong and the guides are ok and the really problem was maybe the api. Can anyone explain why i losed all in the lvl 5 npc attack?

lv4 BARB 200 ballista 200 cart
    lv5 400 ballista 400cart (this is within 20miles away barb and lv10 logistics

Default lvl3/lvl4 npcs?

Nice data! I was wondering about hbr/archery combinations against lvl 3 and 4 npcs. I am currently at lvl 7 archery and I saw somewhere that archery 7 was the minimum for lvl 4 npcs, but haven't seen much data on hbr combinations with that.

Against lvl 3 npcs with archery 7, is 170 a safe number of ballista to bring regardless of hbr?

Against lvl 4 npcs with archery 7, is 250 a safe number of ballista to take zero losses regardless of hbr or are there hbr ranges that cause losses?

I would be sending 80-90ish attk heros, and have military tradition to 6.

what about meat shields? are they sent too? or just ballist and carts?

Quote Originally Posted by dnst3 View Post
    what about meat shields? are they sent too? or just ballist and carts?
    Just ballistas and transporters is enough for no losses from level 1 to 5 NPC's.