Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 782

Thread: Everything about NPC farming

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK London
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Level 6 or higher barbarian cities can't be taken with no losses. Can't be achieved with the limits the game imposes on how many troops you can dispatch from your rally spot.

    Farming NPCs with no losses with ballistas relies upon the balistas being able to outrange any defences of the barbarian city. Each level of your wall adds more range to the defender's archers and archer towers, so level 6 walls with level 6 archery will outrange your ballistas. Also Level 6 NPCs or higher have defensive trebutches, which outrange absolutely ANY unit in the game, so you will always take losses because of that.

  2. #482

    Default

    it's not that bad if i loose some troops ! what i want to know is how many troops do i need for farming a level 6-7-8-9 and 10 !

  3. #483

    Default Taking out a NPC

    I attacked a npcl4 with 300 Bals & 300 Trans- Arch l 6 HBR l 5 Hero Att. l 80 & was wiped out. So much for your 250 Bals required.

  4. #484

    Default hi

    refresher reply

  5. #485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INSANE RIDER View Post
    i got a level 10 archery and level 9 HBK ... i'm wondering what do i need for a level 6-7-8-9 and 10 Barbarian's Village !!??
    Quote Originally Posted by INSANE RIDER View Post
    it's not that bad if i loose some troops ! what i want to know is how many troops do i need for farming a level 6-7-8-9 and 10 !




    Quote Originally Posted by bcp41 View Post
    I attacked a npcl4 with 300 Bals & 300 Trans- Arch l 6 HBR l 5 Hero Att. l 80 & was wiped out. So much for your 250 Bals required.
    i dont want to know about a level 4 .... i want to know about level 6 and up !!!

  6. #486

    Default

    that helps alot

  7. #487

    Default

    battle123.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100106/9a/a7/9aa7e6471115d1180bef91ffdf3b0ad0.xml

    lvl 4 npc
    7 arch 5 HBR and hero has 75 attack.
    320 ballista with 0 losses

    is there a way to figure out if i can reduce the amount of ballista i send each time?
    can only build em so fast atm and would like to be as efficient as possible xD

  8. #488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thanakar View Post
    So my going from level 8 archery, level 5 hbr to level 9 archery level 5 hbr is going to be a BAD thing since I'll now upset the perfect balance? This game is so counter-intuitive. One would logically think that a better archery skill would actualy cause me to lose more troops!
    No better archery skill would decrease losses. Cause you have LONGER range.
    Keeping HB 5 ,and archy going to nine soon

  9. #489

    Default Ballistas Vs NPC Level5

    For the record . . .
    I attacked a level 5 NPC with 550 Balls and 550 Trans when my Archery was only 7 with HBR 6 with a 93 Hero and got wiped out!
    Now only 4 hours away from Level 9 Archery . . . so look look out level 5's

  10. #490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelbrightblade View Post
    battle123.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100106/9a/a7/9aa7e6471115d1180bef91ffdf3b0ad0.xml

    lvl 4 npc
    7 arch 5 HBR and hero has 75 attack.
    320 ballista with 0 losses

    is there a way to figure out if i can reduce the amount of ballista i send each time?
    can only build em so fast atm and would like to be as efficient as possible xD
    I attack level 4s with 250 ballistas each time. Hero attack ranging from 71-86. Archery level 7, horseback riding 1! 0 losses every time.


    http://battle53.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100111/85/37/8537ea970d06a30415b5e76af135bb84.xml

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •