Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 782

Thread: Everything about NPC farming

  1. #761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    Now that people are able to killl lvl 5 npc 's with 0 losses, someone should figure out how to do it for lvl 10s .
    We used to farm them with 0 losses, and we could spam the same one for max food/xp. Was good times till evony fixed it with stupid DTs
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  2. #762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    We used to farm them with 0 losses, and we could spam the same one for max food/xp. Was good times till evony fixed it with stupid DTs
    :O, i was a noob when everyone else started farming lvl 10's.
    Lolz,
    i didnt cap my first 10 till 1year ago .
    farmed lvl 5's for 1 year too scared of troop losses. now i farm 8-10 lvl 10s .


    And Isn't there any way of getting around the dts with no loss?

    Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
    Posts
    229

    Default

    nope, no getting around the trebs. They have 5k range and are able to target any unit type.
    NA19 forever

    Does anybody actually read this?

  4. #764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    :O, i was a noob when everyone else started farming lvl 10's.
    Lolz,
    i didnt cap my first 10 till 1year ago .
    farmed lvl 5's for 1 year too scared of troop losses. now i farm 8-10 lvl 10s .


    And Isn't there any way of getting around the dts with no loss?
    8-10 level 10s eh? big dog on the scene. lol. I hit about 250

    And no, no way around DTs. they were changed for that specific purpose.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  5. #765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    8-10 level 10s eh? big dog on the scene. lol. I hit about 250

    And no, no way around DTs. they were changed for that specific purpose.
    lol. Yep, 8-10 is massive for me .
    And 250?. That's Impressive .

    Too bad, 0 losses on lvl 10 would be so cooL .


    BMS

    Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

  6. #766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    lol. Yep, 8-10 is massive for me .
    And 250?. That's Impressive .

    Too bad, 0 losses on lvl 10 would be so cooL .


    BMS
    Gotsta level that hero somehow lol, 8-10 aint gonna cut it
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  7. #767

    Default

    Could someone show how to farm a level 6 NPC? It'd be helpful

  8. #768

    Default

    lol 8-10 a day would not be enough to feed hardly any army

  9. #769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billychuck View Post
    lol 8-10 a day would not be enough to feed hardly any army
    That's if you feed your troops via NPCs. Anyone with half a brain doesnt food farm from 10s on a constant basis.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  10. #770
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Coming to a thread near you
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    We used to farm them with 0 losses, and we could spam the same one for max food/xp. Was good times till evony fixed it with stupid DTs
    Wow this is actually something I didn't have any previous knowledge about. That would have been awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •