Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Complete Reference to Conquer a level 10 NPC

well done.
    A jest often decides matters of importance more effectually and happily than seriousness

VII. TECHNOLOGY / HERO ATTACK LEVELS APPLICABLE TO THE BATTLE REPORTS

Military Tradition - Level 10
    Iron Working - Level 10
    Compass - Level 10
    Horseback Riding - Level 9
    Archery - Level 10
    Medicine - Level 10

are u saying i need those above to be rseached lvl10, the thing with me is that im attacking to get the lvl10 reseaches with out me doing it myself, i dont have enough gold and michael scripts to get the above technologys lvl10. also it will take a long time for me to reseach "Military Tradition - Level 10
    Iron Working - Level 10
    Compass - Level 10
    Horseback Riding - Level 9
    Archery - Level 10
    Medicine - Level 10" myself.

it was a good guide though so well done for taking time writing this for us.
    Last edited by Sir_George; 08-13-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_George View Post
    are u saying i need those above to be rseached lvl10, the thing with me is that im attacking to get the lvl10 reseaches with out me doing it myself, i dont have enough gold and michael scripts to get the above technologys lvl10.
    You do not need to have michelangelo scripts for any of them. Only HBR to level 10. But he has level 9. All you need is the gold. You can get it easily by plundering level 5 NPC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Krussian Russian View Post
    You do not need to have michelangelo scripts for any of them. Only HBR to level 10. But he has level 9. All you need is the gold. You can get it easily by plundering level 5 NPC's.
    And the time. Thats the worst part about it.

can i attack ncp cities im in leval 7 and how can i conqure othere citis plz tel me about this.....

Yeah... time... it takes a lot of time to build up your army and techs when starting out to take down a lvl 10 npc... currently building to take down my 1st...

Man should I have built up a INT hero for each city cuz I'm paying for it now lol...
    At least all the farming I am doing is getting me medals (even on a new server) because I farm constantly...

Default watch the video of this...

hey guys,

if you wanna see how to do this, just click on www.evonypedia.com and go to the video section - we have a full video of how to take down a level 10 NPC.

Cheers

Curtis

Default Post#1 updated

Hi guys,

I was away on some work, so I couldn't focus on this. Sorry if I had missed out any queries without answering. I have done some considerable changes to the post. Please read through.

Thanks much for your continued support to this.

Default My 23min conqeur of lvl 10 NPC

Ok here is the full report from me conquering a lvl 10 NPC this evening in 23minutes!!!

I applied a War Horn (Extra 20% attack Power) and a Corselet (Extra 20% Defence Power) before starting the attack.

I began with 250k Archers, 135k Warriors, 28k Cavalry and 2900 Balistas put in a city right next door to the lvl 10.
    Finished with 171k Archers, 130k Warriors, 15k cavalry and 2900 Balistas

I tried to time attacks so the city was being hit at the least 2mins apart - you can see the time between each attack at top of each table. Also when sending cavalry I tried to send them to arrive within seconds of an archery attack to mimise losses - they are a good fast way to drop loyalty.

Also I went to Rally Spot/Medic Centre and cured troops every attack or two to make sure I had plenty!!

Happy reading

Not a bad nights work!!!

I have unstuck this thread as it is now included in the guide FAQ library.

~L