Thread: Honor and lion medals

Default Honor and lion medals

Can someone tell me how to get lion and honor medals, besides medal boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomous View Post
    Can someone tell me how to get lion and honor medals, besides medal boxes?
    Evony > Forum > Guide Forum > Choose from the Threads that have pages upon pages of countless people that have done this months ago.
    Server 9 is way past this point. If you dont have an alliance that can help you or you cant get it on your own and the guide forum doesnt help.... your screwed. People here are only looking for the last few medals justice medals.
    I have 458 Rose Medals, 650 Honor Medals, and 327 Lion medals... but i couldnt begin to tell you how i got them because i dont even have time to hang out and check my war reports when i have 3-4 scroll pages of army movement's and hundreds of reports a day.
    Sorry Hope the guide forum's help.
    ~Leviathan
    ~Umbrage Presbyter
    ~Server 9

Slap Happy since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Cracken_serv9 View Post
    Evony > Forum > Guide Forum > Choose from the Threads that have pages upon pages of countless people that have done this months ago.
    Server 9 is way past this point. If you dont have an alliance that can help you or you cant get it on your own and the guide forum doesnt help.... your screwed. People here are only looking for the last few medals justice medals.
    I have 458 Rose Medals, 650 Honor Medals, and 327 Lion medals... but i couldnt begin to tell you how i got them because i dont even have time to hang out and check my war reports when i have 3-4 scroll pages of army movement's and hundreds of reports a day.
    Sorry Hope the guide forum's help.
    wow thats fnny

Rep me if I helped you