Thread: Prestige building?

Prestige building?

I just started on the new server 50. I start out building buildings, resources fields, upgrading buildings, completing quests etc. but still my prestige doesn't grow so fast. when i joined the server it was like only 5hours old and ppl on statistics list nr. 1-40 allready had 8000+ prestige. and getting like 1000-2000 prestige per hour. And many of them allready have huge army like maybe 5-10k troops like 5 hours after the server came live?

What's the best to way get started and building your new city (what's best to build/upgrade first). and building up your prestige?

attack npcs

Quote Originally Posted by Nuada10 View Post
    I just started on the new server 50. I start out building buildings, resources fields, upgrading buildings, completing quests etc. but still my prestige doesn't grow so fast. when i joined the server it was like only 5hours old and ppl on statistics list nr. 1-40 allready had 8000+ prestige. and getting like 1000-2000 prestige per hour. And many of them allready have huge army like maybe 5-10k troops like 5 hours after the server came live?

What's the best to way get started and building your new city (what's best to build/upgrade first). and building up your prestige?
    to get alot of prestige just make alot of troops attack valleys/npc and upgrade
    If i helped u all u got to do is +rep

BTW i know u all dig my picture ♥♥♥♥♥

right, but you don't have so many resources in the beginning. and since you only get prestige when you win and losses troops you can't really effort that?

Nuada, focus on creating a strong city with good defenses, when you start getting higher enough techs to create archers, then you attack.
    If I helped you in anyway, please give me some rep.

Are you suggestin' our mass army of tens of thousands of sound-barrier-breakin' scouts are the size of peanuts?

Very possible... O_O

i always focus firstly on the resource fields, then i focus on cottages, then i start an army and attack NPC
    Peace-War

If i helped in any way, give me rep and leave comment if u want

its quite easy to explain how people get that kind of prestige.. firstly some players dont advance in rank or title.. and keep there Townhalls at 1 or 2. as you expand the town hall and in rank and title it lowers the amount of prestige you can get from builds.. Also some of these players are probably being all too friendly with there paypal accounts expecially the ones that are further than baronet.
    not that it really matters prestige is not a very good judge on the ability of a player.
    SpillingBlood
    Server 130
    Presybter
    Ferus