Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <---Runaways--->

BORN IN the Aussies....Livin' in Hawaii(yay moved)

Default <---Runaways--->

Okay, some the other one was closed and forgotten due to someone taking a vacation, but I hope new and old players join this modified version.

The Pride is a group of villians that controls the Los Angeles area, present day. With them controlling the area the crime rate has gone down allowing no criminals of any sort to rob or induce destruction on their city. The members are in married couples with different skills and occupations varying from; magicians, time-travelers, theives, aliens, muntants, and inventors.

Once a year the group gets together to sacrifice an female teenager to gods called the Gibborim. The Gibborim wish to eat the soul of the female so they can regain their power to destroy the Earth and turn it into paradise. But the paradise is for only six faithful apsoltles out of the Pride's twelve. The Gibborim have given their apprentices wealth and the expensive lifestyle for their work.

However the Pride had children, each child somehow containing powers of their parents. Whether the parents know it or not. The Pride then had to bring along their children to the meetings, once they got older, and put them in the gameroom or loft until the ceremony was over.

Until one day their teenage children watch their sacrifical, Rite of Blood, ceremony......

At one point in their life, some teenagers think or even consider their parents evil.

In this case their parents.....excuse me, your parents are.

Template:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Son/Daughter of (Magician, Alien, Inventor, etc.):
    Age (14-19):
    History With Parents:

No g-moding
    No powerplaying etc.
    None of the teens know anything about their parents nor powers
    Beginning Setting: Just arriving at The Leader's house (in this case the Aliens)
    Romance: Sure
    Swearing: Don't go overboard.
    Characters left: 3
    Aliens: Have the ability to fly, allowed to add 2 more powers ~ Elsworth
    Muntants: 2 powers max ~ Devis
    Inventors: Futuristic weapons taken from parents taken ~
    Magician: Staff of Darkness taken ~ Joe
    Thief: Type of blade (sword, dagger, katanas etc.) ~ Borune
    Time-Traveler: Animal of your choice designed to share an psychic link that allows it to kill anyone but not your parents. If the animal gets hurt you get hurt and vice versa. taken ~ OMNOMNOMNOM

Name: Sam Wimberly
    Appearance: Dark black hair with blue eyes, a tough white jacket and a white shirt underneath. He has white jeans and piercings.
    Son/Daughter of (Magician, Alien, Inventor, etc.): Alien (Can control water and can speed up time.))
    Age (14-19): 18
    History With Parents: Hates them with all his heart.
    Last edited by Elsworth; 08-11-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Elsworth speaks in red.

The other Elsworth speaks in Blue, because indeed, he's number two.

RESERVING Mutant.......
    Name: David Chappmann
    Appearance: Skinny and Not particularly muscular. Has long black hair, above his shoulders, and a soul patch. Always carries lighter. Is a pyromaniac and doesn't care what you think
    Son/Daughter of: Mutant (Has the ability to control fire, and move in slow motion{Matrix})
    Age (14-19): 17
    History With Parents: Hates his parents. His mom is an alchoholic and loves to drinks. She is also a very good swimmer which she prides herself on re than anything... even her own son. His dad is a hardass. Is strict, doesn't allow any outside contact (That he knows of ) and just hates outside life. He likes to be isolated and loud noises really bother him.
    Last edited by devis666; 08-10-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Marx
    Last words are for fools who haven't said enough
    I R AWESOME

Name: Paul Fellin
    Appearance: Tall, good looking guy. Very tan with slick-back jet black hair. Pretty strong. Brown eyes. Wears flip-flops, worn jeans, and stripped blue dress shirt that's little unbuttoned at the top and the sleeves are rolled up.
    Son of: Time-Traveler (Thief if taken)
    History with parents: Not much interaction. Trys to keep to himself.
    If I helped you in anyway, please give me some rep.

Are you suggestin' our mass army of tens of thousands of sound-barrier-breakin' scouts are the size of peanuts?

Very possible... O_O

Name: Bryan Thomas
    Appearance: Dirty Blond Hair, dark blue eyes, wears a tee shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap backwards. He has a brown dot next to his right eye.
    Son/Daughter of Magician: Magician
    Age (14-19): 16
    History With Parents: Always Hated his parents. He always thought they were bad people cause they'd go party every night. They always seemed to neglect him.
    Last edited by joemanf; 08-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.

I am a Wizard Mercenary

((Both of you, change you history to hate your parents. That's kinda a rule.))

Elsworth speaks in red.

((Devis, take a look at the rules, cause your application makes no sense. ))

Are you suggestin' our mass army of tens of thousands of sound-barrier-breakin' scouts are the size of peanuts?

Very possible... O_O

((Dev was perfect. Whagt's wrong with itin your view?))

Elsworth speaks in red.

(( Nevermind, misunderstood. He's just planning ahead I guess. ))

Very possible... O_O

((I did it. Can I be in it?))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

((YAY! runaways is back. this was mah fave one ))

Name: Borune
    Appearance: Tall, slender and as muscular as a rele slender guy can get.
    Son/Daughter of (Magician, Alien, Inventor, etc.): Thief!
    Age (14-19): 14
    History With Parents: Dad was a drunkard and a smoker till he got hit by a bus one night. Borune took it as a present since it was, after all, on his birthday. He and his mother had never gotten along, she was demeaning and disrespectful to him.
    A friend to all is a friend to none.
    Aristotle
    By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.
    Lao Tzu
    Beyond ideas of right and wrong, there is a field. I'll meet you there.