Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Guide to Insta-Conquer LVL10 NPC for Forward Base

Just did this on server 96 worked perfectly thanks so much

I have to say this information is extremely outdated, but can come in handy in some stuff.

Love the idea but to someone who is new it may be confusing to them lol

Quote Originally Posted by WN1 Hit View Post
    I have to say this information is extremely outdated, but can come in handy in some stuff.
    Does this strategy not work anymore??

If I used 10K archers in the final waves after the spearhead waves.. will they get slaughtered?

What has changed, if anything, since this was originally posted??

10k archers will work. 10k warriors will also work and you'll lose less, and will cost less. I'd suggest using 12k for some added safety. It all still works, I did one yesterday with no problems. 3 second instaconquer.

Quote Originally Posted by DCJerboa View Post
    10k archers will work. 10k warriors will also work and you'll lose less, and will cost less. I'd suggest using 12k for some added safety. It all still works, I did one yesterday with no problems. 3 second instaconquer.

Yeah, warriors, that's what I meant. Good to know it still works!

Sounds like it's not "outdated" at all.

Wave 1 I use your standard farming waves less transports
    Wave 2 I use 70k warrior rainbow
    Wave 3 & 4 I use 30k war rainbows
    Waves 5 to 39 I use 8k war rainbow
    After that loyalty drops to 2

6 minutes later 3 more attacks land
    First is a 70k warr rainbow
    Second and third are 20k war rainbows

Why 6 minutes later

Because when I cap it I have 700+ traps 200+ trebs and logs and 78 towers up already along with the 11k of abs. Hitting them all at once leaves you with nothing but abs. Warrs are great as well because they have a 160 mile travel range

noobs the lot of ya! send a spearhead wave of archers + rainbow.. the rest of the attacks are cav attacks! city taken within 5min.. if u time it wrong.. upp to 10 min.. and u wont loose more than 10-30k cavs.. better than the crap ur writing!

LMAO! Noob is you carthage. 11k of abs shred cav unneccessarily plus you have no abs after you take over the city. I lose less than 100k warrs 8k archs on instant capture. 100k warrs are much cheaper and quicker to replace than 30k cav.

Default some problems

I have used this method with success on both 84 and 109.

Now on 133, I can't seem to time the server properly. I found a spawn at between 54:16 and 54:31 (minutes:seconds). So after a 3 hour march our waves hit between 7:00 and 10:00. And we got a respawn at 9:00. Killed some loyalty waves and we failed on the conquer.

I had noticed some problems in a couple of single city conquers I had done where I was timing the server as well. I compensated for those on the fly, and just assumed I made a mistake. But now looks like I didn't.

Anyone else noticing some timing problems now?