Thread: Conquering level 4-5 NPC

Default Conquering level 4-5 NPC

It may sound funny if one is going to conquer level 4-5 NPC, but it is better to conquer a ready made city insted of building a new one. I developed my technique from number of level 10 NPC conquering guides. This guide is for those players who want a new city but are too lazy to build a new city, and are ready to have a new ready city by turning in some troops.....here we go.

1.Troops:

I had 40,000 archers, 80,000 warriors and 2000 blistas when I started attacking.......one each of other type for layering.

Items applied:
    I applied NO item during attack. if you want to reduce loss, you can apply items.

3.Attacking
    wave 1:- 1k Blista + 600 transporters[to take out resources]+one of each type for layering [not necessory]

[2 min or less gap in each wave]
    wave 2 onwards till conquered:- 5k archers + 10k warriors[plz dnt use things which are slower than warriors like workers etc. for layering else they will increase the wave timing to reach the npc]

here it isn't necessory to send that much, 5k archers with 5-6k warriors will be enough, but more troops you send, more loyalty is taken down.

I kept sending 8 waves of archers+warriors and one wave of 1k blistas, totaling 9 waves.

4.Heroes:
    I used 9 heroes, whose attack level differ from 65-95.

5.Buildings:
    level 9 rally spot
    level 9 feasting hall

6.Technology:
    level 7 Medicene
    level 9 archary
    level 8 iron working
    level 9 horseback riding
    level 8 military tradition
    compass level 8

it ISN'T must, you may try with low things if u choose to take losses

7.Reward:
    well you can expect 1-2 freedom and 2-3 wisdom medal in the process.
    but the main reward is the NPC itself.

Well i think thats all, if you need more information, please contact me.
    Sorry I am too lazy to post all the war reports here, so i am posting a few

first wave

battle8.evony.com/default.html?logfile/f8/25/27/7c/f825277c45a1994d7d79ce9040c77cb7.xml
    (please don't use archers here, else use warriors in more number).

somewhere in middle

battle8.evony.com/default.html?logfile/62/fe/61/07/62fe61078bd10a75d0c6beefeaad1e46.xml

conquered

battle8.evony.com/default.html?logfile/c8/90/a0/9c/c890a09c155d711a278454a8110814fe.xml

{sorry for spelling mistakes, my english is poor.}
    Quote Originally Posted by XxX_DEATH_XxX View Post
    wow...thanks for wasting our time!
    Please hit the scales on upper right corner of my post if I helped you.

Why would you take any NPC other then level 10?
    Rules are to follow ...not to break!!

Best tip for getting medals : Attack the shop with 80-240 cents ...you get a medal chest drop every time......tested

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shoko-koko View Post
    Well lv 10 NPC are really hard to take so players who arent as strong as the big players are might want to conquer some low lvl NPC
    This is LordSohan
    If you give me a rep I'll return it.Remember to leave your name in the rep though.
    http://lordsohan.mybrute.com
    http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=3144953

Well..i am not that strong wither ...and i took L10 NPC .
    If you take anything less then , you still need to spend time clearing all the farms and corteges and you will still need to upgrade anything to the max of 9.

So in my opinion it is not worth it..but thats just me

Best tip for getting medals : Attack the shop with 80-240 cents ...you get a medal chest drop every time......tested

Quote Originally Posted by Shoko-koko View Post
    I'm glad Sanchay didn't try taking a lvl 10 NPC with 40k archers, 80k warriors, 2k ballistae, and no items... that would've resulted in very red city walls. :P

As for taking any other NPC - number one reason in my view is that they have ready-built academies, so newer players can get medals while attacking the NPC's, and take as many cities as possible to research quicker. I went from 3 cities to 8 very quickly, and the additional academies were priceless.

I agree though... as soon as you have the troops, anything less than a ready-built all-10 city to improve upon seems a waste of time for the stronger player.

For players starting out and who are inpatient.. it is useful to try and take over a ready made city below lvl10 since to take over a lvl10 takes a huge amount of troops which requires time to produce. Once I have enough troops.. I'm planning to take over a level 5.

Another reason you could think that it might be worth it is to scrap the NPC once you have it.

You can get lots of resources if you have the patience to demolish all the buildings down

And if you have balistas ( enough of them ) then you can do it with no loss

I have enough ballistas to plunder lv 5 NPC but not conquer (waves). So I go lv 5 NPC raiding just for fun
    This is LordSohan
    If you give me a rep I'll return it.Remember to leave your name in the rep though.
    http://lordsohan.mybrute.com
    http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=3144953

yh why send so much to level 5 or 6 npc if u have level 9 or 10 archersy 600 balistas will do with transporters no troops r necesary on useing balistas u wont lose nothing either but make sure to send transporters so u plunder the city aswell 400 transporters should do.