Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best lvl 10 building

Default The best lvl 10 building

I was just wondering what every 1 thought was the best lvl 10 building.

I was leaning towards walls acadamy or town hall.

but what do you guys think?

help plz

scared =P

Townhall! The lvl 10 townhall makes your city look big and awesome on the map. :P

I've answered this one so many times with logic and reasoning and then the next 50 people after me will throw out a building that makes no sense with no good reasoning. But.....

The optimal use of the free mich script is to save it, take over a level 10 NPC city, then use it on a barracks. Taking over a lvl 10 NPC gives you all the lvl 10 buildings (minus warehouse) so there is no good reason to waste it on a city that will have just 1 lvl 10 building.

All the people who respond after me saying....
    Townhall so you can get a new title, resource fields, and when viewing your city from map view it looks cool!

Walls because you need protection and it looks cool when viewing inside the city!

Academy so you can do all the research!

Barracks or forge so you can someday get catapults!

Rally point so you can send more attacks and 100k at a time!

...are wrong.
    Last edited by Harok; 08-13-2009 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    the correct answer is on a farm. to you can get that extra ten % food.
    or you could get 27 lvl 10 farms from said npc

+1 to harok 4... pointing out the obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornensin;
    First, Seto where you live that you trip over a herped penguin?
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor1316 View Post
    Using these ten steps, you will have:
    a. Been arrested for statutory rape
    b. Acquired a good night's sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    the correct answer is on a farm. to you can get that extra ten % food.
    If you weren't a hot chick half the time I would take you out behind the shed and beat you with a rubber hose.

Take over a level 10 NPC city and then use it on a barracks?

Then you said that a level 10 NPC gives all level 10 buildings minus a warehouse, so therefore the barracks would already be level 10??

I'm confused.

Oh a level 10 NPC only comes with 1 level 10 barracks?

Default I have two

I have two That I think are good. I think town hall first because of the way it looks and it might scare people off. Then walls because they look cool on the inside and the help protect you. My goal is to get scrips and have level 10 town halls and walls in all of my cities. While doing that i want everything in my cities to be level 9 and as I get more scrips I will make things level 10.

Head Bartender at the King's Bar, and rep is always welcome as payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Harok View Post
    I've answered this one so many times with logic and reasoning and then the next 50 people after me will throw out a building that makes no sense with no good reasoning. But.....

The optimal use of the free mich script is to save it, take over a level 10 NPC city, then use it on a barracks. Taking over a lvl 10 NPC gives you all the lvl 10 buildings (minus warehouse) so there is no good reason to waste it on a city that will have just 1 lvl 10 building.
    Yup. I've been saying this also...
    /100% agree

Each of my towns look like this... 6 lvl10 barracks... Eventually, I plan to have all lvl10 barracks in my towns.. it's just going to take some time as I get the scripts from loot/wheel...
    ~Byronious~ Editor & Contributor Evonypedia.

Quote Originally Posted by King Solomon View Post
    I have two That I think are good. I think town hall first because of the way it looks and it might scare people off. Then walls because they look cool on the inside and the help protect you. My goal is to get scrips and have level 10 town halls and walls in all of my cities. While doing that i want everything in my cities to be level 9 and as I get more scrips I will make things level 10.
    *facepalm*