Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warehouse City

Default Warehouse City

Can someone explain to me what a warehouse city is? I understand the basic concept, and I've read may opinions (pros/cons), but need answers to the following:

1- Can a city with only warehouses be attacked?

2. If so, what would the attacker receive, since they can't plunder warehouses unless they've trained privateering.

3- Does a warehouse city need defenses?

4- Can a warehouse city be conquered, and if so, what happens to the warehouses and resources? Does the conqueror get everything in the warehouses?

5- When scouting a city that only has warehouses, what will the report read?

a warehouse city is usually a lvl 10 npc with all farms in the back. you ship there the mats from your other cities so they dont reach the capacity limit (making you losing possible resources)

1) Yes it can be attacked!
    2) It depends if they have low lvl privitering they take a little..but if they have high lvl privatering then they take much more!
    3) Yes preferable many archer towers with strong walls! This is important!
    4) I dont know
    5 )I dont know
    If i helped please give rep...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramo117 View Post
    1) Yes it can be attacked!
    2) It depends if they have low lvl privitering they take a little..but if they have high lvl privatering then they take much more!
    3) Yes preferable many archer towers with strong walls! This is important!
    4) I dont know
    5 )I dont know
    1,2, and 3 all correct.
    4)Yes it can be conquered, and the conquerer will get everything inside.
    5)If the guy has high enough informatics, he will see all your warehouses and everything in them. And everything else as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MattTheGreat View Post
    1,2, and 3 all correct.
    4)Yes it can be conquered, and the conquerer will get everything inside.
    5)If the guy has high enough informatics, he will see all your warehouses and everything in them. And everything else as well.
    6) dont give rep to ppl who ask for it.

If walls were not built, the city icon would look very tiny on the map (not a very attractive target)...How often do larger alliances/individuals scout these small appearing cities?

The icon on the map is related to the level of the town hall, not the level of walls. Could you fill up a lvl 2 town with warehouses?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramo117 View Post
    you didnt even finish all the questions, so why should we give you rep?
    There is only one way to defeat the enemy, and that is to write as well as one can. The best argument is an undeniably good book.

Ok a wherehouse city is pointless its a waste of a town that can be used for a lot of other things just balance your resources throughout your cities and your cities that produce less lumber store the lumber from your higher producing lumber cities there and vice versa with iron and so forth if you farm properly and balance your resources you should be able to protect each city and not waste on on warehouses.

Honestly if i EVER saw an all warehouse city i would take it and remove everything and barb it and mail the person who wasted that much time building it and tell them how much of a waste that was.

To the person who said keep it a small TH so it doesnt look big ... i look over all the cities for there prestige so if i see a 500k prestige person with a small city im looking in it.
    反清復明 LUKOS
    Server 3 Now ss 37
    Hotboy = Deathisme Different name same game
    Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    Check your ranks, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapaho View Post
    If walls were not built, the city icon would look very tiny on the map (not a very attractive target)...How often do larger alliances/individuals scout these small appearing cities?
    I scout everything that's conveniently close to me, if there's a lot of resources there, I'll hit it.