Thread: Wolf Reign

Default Wolf Reign

Can you hear the baying of the wolves? The ever relentless pound of their paws as they tear up the ground. Can you feel them watching you from the dark recesses, hear them sniffing outside your city walls. Feel the rending of flesh from the bone.
    I have always had a morbid fascination with the wolf, and now I am privileged enough to be a small part of a huge Wolf Pack. Wolfrain, Wolfrein, WOLFGANG, WolfDen, WolfPack and WolfMerc. If you want to be the one outside the walls and not the one inside the walls WolfMerc is accepting applications. The Wolf will Reign. 5k prestige and up only please.

This is a simple recruiting post. No animals were harmed in its making and no evil intentions are meant to be derived from it. Thank You for taking the time to read.

Elfindar
    WolfMerc Host

yes. please anyone JOIN the wolf alliances you will be given the appropriate place according to your activity and prestige and i promise it will not take long to realise that we are some of the most friendly and helpfull alliances avaliable. We look forward to your applications and do not worry there will never be too many wolfs as long as people like Elfindar are around to keep our growth going.

pollicamel, officer, wolfrain

Quote Originally Posted by Elfindar View Post
    Can you hear the baying of the wolves? The ever relentless pound of their paws as they tear up the ground. Can you feel them watching you from the dark recesses, hear them sniffing outside your city walls. Feel the rending of flesh from the bone.
    I have always had a morbid fascination with the wolf, and now I am privileged enough to be a small part of a huge Wolf Pack. Wolfrain, Wolfrein, WOLFGANG, WolfDen, WolfPack and WolfMerc. If you want to be the one outside the walls and not the one inside the walls WolfMerc is accepting applications. The Wolf will Reign. 5k prestige and up only please.

This is a simple recruiting post. No animals were harmed in its making and no evil intentions are meant to be derived from it. Thank You for taking the time to read.

Elfindar
    WolfMerc Host
    Nicely written!