Thread: Resources Lost When Being Attacked

Default Resources Lost When Being Attacked

Hey, I'm just wondering how many resources you end up losing if you're attacked and the attackers win.

Also I've heard some about stashing them in the market.

Meaning you can put all your resources into the market if you know an attack is coming, and just put them at amounts people won't buy them at?

Example: Food is selling for $3.50-$5.00 each. You put yours in for $10.00 each so they will not be sold but are 'held' by the market if you're attacked??

Thanks!

You lose as much as the load capacity of your attacker, and the market I think it ain't safe, they won't see it on scout report but they will take it.
    Amnesty's Hawk

3 things my mom taught me:

1.Rep is not to be asked for, it's to be gained.
    2.I'm not a leech, i post in the forum.
    3.Even if i'm the Hawk, in my mom's house she's the Boss

Posting it for sale in the market will cost you the 0.5% posting fee so if it is a large amount of resources could cost you a lot in gold.

Speaking of gold that can be plundered as there is nowhere to store it but you can put in a very low bid to buy say iron 0.001 and hit max then cancel the post after the attack.

Hope that helps

Also for what its worth buiding warehouses is pretty much a waste of time for the time it takes and the amount they hold better off building barracks and turning your resources into a strong army which might scare off the 'chancers' plundering you

GL

TP

You lose as many resources as the attacker can carry. IF you have a warehouse a certain amount of each resource (determined by you) will be safe from plunder. However if the attacker has the privateering tech the amount of resources safe in the warehouse will decrease.

And yes the warehouse method for storing resources does work but I would only do it if your trying to store more then 2 mil of a resource if its any less than that its not really worth it.

If someone's coming at you with 100,000 troops, and you can't possibly defend, you can always transport your resources to your other city, or an ally. AFAIK, they can't steal the resources as they're leaving the city.
    MTL
    servers 6 and 21

Okay, okay; I'll take rep points if you like my answer. If you laugh at my answer, though, I demand them!

Quote Originally Posted by MTL View Post
    If someone's coming at you with 100,000 troops, and you can't possibly defend, you can always transport your resources to your other city, or an ally. AFAIK, they can't steal the resources as they're leaving the city.
    NOT TRUE AT ALL!! I have over 200k archers along with a **** load of AT's I would like to see someone try to attack me with 100k troops.

Well scratch that if someone comes at me with something like 100k ballista (which I doubt anyone has) then I'd have a problem LMAO

Cool Yeah, right

Quote Originally Posted by Patriots_Fan View Post
    NOT TRUE AT ALL!! I have over 200k archers along with a **** load of AT's I would like to see someone try to attack me with 100k troops.
    I did qualify it with a "you can't possible defend," which is not something you'd be worried about.
    MTL
    servers 6 and 21

Okay, okay; I'll take rep points if you like my answer. If you laugh at my answer, though, I demand them!

Quote Originally Posted by Crewsifix View Post
    Also I've heard some about stashing them in the market.

Meaning you can put all your resources into the market if you know an attack is coming, and just put them at amounts people won't buy them at?

Example: Food is selling for $3.50-$5.00 each. You put yours in for $10.00 each so they will not be sold but are 'held' by the market if you're attacked??

Thanks!
    This trick was fixed back in May or June...All pending offers or bids can be plundered as if they are in your own inventory...this includes gold. There is another trick using the market, though that some players utilize, but I won't go into it here.