Thread: Battle and Strategy

Text Battle and Strategy

I am new to Evony, but have progressed. My city currently holds a town hall of level 7. There is a NPC barbarians' town next to me with a level of 6.
    Would it be wise to attack this town? If not, at what time would you advise initiating the attack?

-note, I have been successful on 4 flats, developed a second city, and knocked 2 cities to a loyalty of 0.

If you have enough troops.

How much troops do you have? Name each and the amount you have in each.

Okay I have 1550 Workers, 302 Warriors, 36 Scouts, 53 Pikemen, 163 Swordsmen, 258 Archers, and 224 of Calvary.

I appreciate your help

Sir David The Great

Quote Originally Posted by Sir,David View Post
    Okay I have 1550 Workers, 302 Warriors, 36 Scouts, 53 Pikemen, 163 Swordsmen, 258 Archers, and 224 of Calvary.

I appreciate your help
    You may wanna work on a large army of Archers (to take on other players) and get some ballista/transports for NPCs
    New Member of NMA_JENN, Server 20.
    Ex-Member of the Saints, R.I.P.
    Honor: Around 2,000,000
    Ready for SS1!

If you want to farm NPC, stick to lvl 4-5 for now. And use ballista/transporters to farm for no lose in troops. There are tons of guides in the forums on how to farms NPC. Just use the search option of the forums and start readin'
    Quote Originally Posted by WehrWulfe View Post
    Did they add rain to the forums? Oh wait, its just this guy crying.

I could say lvl 5 and lvl 10 barbs are the most profitable option. Skip other barbs, since they don't give u as much return as lvl 5 and 10.

level 4 NPCs are good for Honor Medals though

i'd advise you to plunder those til you have the 20 or so you will ever need for your entire evony career...

but you can engage in this while getting your HBR through that danger-period (ie HBR 7, 8)

remember you need to have appropriate levels of Archery as well for the level 5 NPCs...

Noooooooob
    In the absence of the mind, the heart speaks

-Me, unless someone notable has already said it. If that is the case, please let me know.

I wonder at how many barracks you have. 10 per city minimum is my rule of thumb. try to crank out 10-20k archers on top of any wall defenses you get, this will keep other players off your back for the moment. Then turn a few level 4-5 flats around you into npc cities. these guys you can take on with no losses if you have enough ballistas. build ballistas and start farming. I currently have a farm of 34 level 4s and 5s around me that I hit as often as possible (of course allowiny them to regenerate) you can hit them 3 times a day, but for those of us mortals that work where we cannot play games just before work and just after work will do. of course with 34 I can get away with just doing it once per day, or even skipping a few days. Either way, I do suggest creating a mix of levels so that the medal grind is not too rough. also save some spots for those late game level 10s, unless you plan on invading 5s and teleporting them out of your farm area.

wall of text crits you for 99999999, you die.