Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contract Pilliaging

Haha, sounds good man!

Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Oceallen View Post
    I knoooooooooow where you live Darwin!

I won't tell anyone =)
    Oh pish posh, you know nothing. You can only find two of my cities at any one time.
    Don't mind me, I'm just a few slices short of a whole cake, and a few cards full of a short deck.

Default Money?

How do we send you the money, and do you keep it mono a mono? And whats to stop you from extorting later?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    How do we send you the money, and do you keep it mono a mono? And whats to stop you from extorting later?
    This is built on a system of trust. The money is sent through the market as I see no other way right now. Your fail safe is knowing the co-ordinates of my city. Should I not carry out the attack, you can easily post my co-ordinates all over the place. And should you not keep up your end of the bargain, I find your co-ordinates and destroy your city, for free too!

Also, just wanted to add that this is on server one only.
    Last edited by Darwin; 04-17-2009 at 02:58 AM.
    Don't mind me, I'm just a few slices short of a whole cake, and a few cards full of a short deck.

Default Hola Senior Darwin

One of his cities is located at (444,265) and another at (450,265). I'm sure the other two are a good deal away but I'm just letting others know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hola View Post
    One of his cities is located at (444,265) and another at (450,265). I'm sure the other two are a good deal away but I'm just letting others know.
    lmao, Darwin you is getting targeted you might end up gettin' gang banged

Meh, I just might send my 5k of warriors there.. But then, they might get anhilated.