Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Till she sings

Default 'Till she sings

If you would like to join us please PM me with your char: name, description and d&d style stats.

Players:

Silvia- wild mage: dex10, str20, intel100, wis10, chr30
    Tall and slender in flowing robes or gowns Silvia is easily beautiful. Disarmingly graceful she seems totally unaware of it though. Her silvery blond hair is most often pulled back in a braid for ridding but when left undone cascades around her shoulders and down her back like rain or a fine mist. Her piercing blue eyes can be as dark as forest pools in shadow or as light as a summer day according to her mood. Her open heart often stays her hand against those who would do her harm, but she is fiercely loyal to those she comes to count as friends.

Tomas- archer: dex90, str50, intel20, wis20, chr20
    58 this barrel chested man is ruggedly handsome, but not overly so. With short brown hair and muscles honed form years of living by his bow he is more at home out in nature then in the towns of men. Expressive eyes that miss little, will often speak volumes.

Aleksandr- mercenary captain: dex45, str64, intel20, wis25, chr20 --- Decesed---
    Of average height and build Captain Aleksandrs weather beaten complexion bespeaks power as surely as his ease in half armor, Jericho cap and short sword. His commanding presence easily dominates those around him no matter where he goes.

John - Wizard Mage: dex20, str10, intel90, wis30, chr10
    Born over 100 years ago, he is quite young for a Wizard. He has a long, flowing, white beard, bright blue eyes, dark blue robes with enchantments scatered on them, and a staff to channel magic through. Not much else is known about him except that he will most likely work for the right thing, and that he is one of the greatest Wizards of his time.

Veneficus Mortuus, Weapon of choice: An enchanted staff that cannot be broken. Has an orb at the end being gripped by a shriveled dragon claw attached to the staff.
    Personality: Chaotic Neutral, doesn't really give a crap about what anyone thinks of him and does whatever the person with the most money wants. Sometimes does random things to see other peoples reactions.
    Appearance: Wears a black trenchcoat and a farmer's hat blackened with soot. Has one completely black eyeball from an incident when he was younger.
    For some strange reason, it glows with a golden pentagram in the center whenever he uses magic

The storm raged outside the common room of the inn where patrons and villagers alike gathered over bowls of stew, and tankards of mead or ale. Silvia knew she had to get to Bakker soon but was as subject to the weather as everyone else there. Her beauty was drawing the attention of everyone in the room but she hardly noticed. As the rain kept on and there was nothing to do but drink some of the locals got bold enough to start pestering her.
    Last edited by CandleLite; 09-09-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Aleksandr sat sipping his mead and watching as his men as they enjoyed themselves. Looking around he watched as the locals were enjoying them selves as well but as it was getting later the crowd was difinantly getting rowdy. Waving away the servant who was bringing more drink to his men Alek expected things to get worse.

After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The Nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs.

Engrosed in her own worries Silvia remaind oblivious to the stares and cat calls directed at her. wich is no doubt what upset the local 'romeos'. one of them got bold enough to invite him self to her table. "say pritty lady" he purrd fingering her cheek "what say we go up to your room"
    gasping at his boldness Silvia backed away from him earning gales of laughter from her unwanted guest and his companions.

Leaving his men to their meal Alek walked across the room to a group of drunks who were starting to form a group around a lady who had been sitting alone. Tapping the young man on the shoulder "Perhaps you should come with me and join my friends for dinner. "

After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The Nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs.

powerless to do more then look her gratitude, Silvia hopes the men will all just go back to drinking.

Looking at the woman who the guy was bothering for a moment Alek retruns his attention to the drunk "Really I think you and your friends should go over there to my table and leave her alone."

Tomas sat in the shadows of the corner of the inn where he could watch the room and the door. He'd noticed the beautiful woman sitting alone and the obviously unwelcome attention she was attracting. It looked to him that some of the locals were tuning ugly which he thought wasn't going to be a very long process.

assumeing the youth will take the Captians, for what else could he be, sugestion, Silvia makes the error of smileing at him. Jellous rage contorts the drunken youths face and he flips the tabel over "why dont you make me stranger" he growls.

(i thought TPUK would be here by now...... he said he was comming......
    oh. lol nvm)
    Last edited by CandleLite; 08-16-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Tomas spoke to the drunk from the shadows "perhaps you should do as the gentleman asks my meal was fairly indigestable to start with your drunken prattlings certainly aren't helping"

truly frighten now Silvia attempts to sneek away and i caught in the grip of another drunken youth. "let go" her tremulous voice bespeskes terror even more then her fruitless struggles to be relessed.