Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Till she sings

Mistaking his actions Alek draws his own sword and steps toward the woodsman "put it down boy you don't want to test me."

After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The Nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs.

Outside Tomas introduces himself to the two of them 'do you come here often' he says with a smile

Tomas's destrier Satan nudges Alex in the back with his nose knocking him forward

Almost falling on his face but catching his footing Alek responds to Tomas "No, I was leading my men north. What bout you?"

After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The Nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs.

"i'm gratefull to the both of you, but i think its time to go" looking back and forth between the of them "are you comming or going back in for the brawl?"

With most of his men coming out of the bar Alek faced the woman "yes i think its time to go"

Apologies for my horse captain Tomas said with a smirk he's a little high spirited. I was just sheltering from the weather it certainly wasnt for the cuisine but the weather seems to be easing and I think I may have out stayed my welcome

"These small towns don't take well to outsiders i think we should all leave before they decide to get even."

"grate lets go" now that she has crontrole of her powers Silvia cloaks everyone in darkness and rides out.
    Last edited by CandleLite; 08-24-2009 at 01:00 AM.

I think you could be right if they put their wits together they might make half an opponent