Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honor

Default Honor

hi, i just wanted to make a thread and see what people thought about the honor system. honor is "contraversial" to say the least so i want to see peoples opinions.
    ill start first:

personally, i like the honor system except i think there needs to be a few changes, like defending your city, i dont think u should gain honor from defending your city but the attacker should probably lose honor.

because sitting back and waiting for people to attack you and you've got over 100k archers sitting behind your walls, i just dont think thats very honourable.

please comment and continue this thread

in an unrelated matter please give me rep points, look, i put all the face thingies here

Honor system is trash. There is no way to 'break-in' to a reasonably defended city that does not include a gigantic loss of honor. I recently gave someone 4.5 million honor in the process of taking a city.. And i would do it again without a second thought.

The only way to gain honor is turtle, or scout constantly. Either way, a player that does not care about honor, is much more dangerous then a player that does..

TL : DR version. Honor system is worthless.

Default lol

The honor system is only bragging rights the best fighters on the server gain and lose honor like mad. I think they should just 86 the whole system

honor is a statistic

Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo View Post
    honor is a statistic
    A bad one at that in my opinion, it needs a serious overhaul.

the higher honour you have the less troops you can regen end of story. good players will find ways to lose their honour ^^

...Thats what she said
    Former Host and founder of Persia,then ANZAC Prebyster, now retired - Server 6

Quote Originally Posted by Aaarrggghh View Post
    in an unrelated matter please give me rep points, look, i put all the face thingies here
    rep'd... because that's a dumb reason to rep someone, and therefore funny... so you got rep'd for being funny.

honor????

what is honor good for anyway

how do you become a moderator anyway