View Poll Results: Do you Buy Game Coins ?

Voters
348. You may not vote on this poll
  • I buy often, I'm happy with price.

2 0.57%
  • I buy very few, I would buy more if cheaper price

98 28.16%
  • I dont buy any, I would buy often if cheaper price

165 47.41%
  • I would never buy coins at any price

83 23.85%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coins & Medals (poll on coins)

Lightbulb Coins & Medals (poll on coins)

The poll is about game coins.
    Do you pay current prices ?
    Would you pay cheaper ones?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My ideas for Civony on:

Coins : make them cheaper, they are overpriced.
    A realistic price will attract more buyers and repeat purchases.
    And larger purchases should yield more coins for the money, to encourage larger payments.
    Some research of your competitors prices will confirm that Civony "game currency" is the highest priced around (highest priced I have seen in any browser game ever)

Medals : Leave them alone now.
    Yeah, maybe they were a bit easy to get - and the attack spam loophole to get many medals definatley needed to be removed.
    But now that you have nerfed them once - dont do it again.
    I mean: Dont reduce drop rates or increase medals needed for promotion unless it is at the start of a new server.
    Players that play past the learning curve make their decition to stay in this game based on their opinion at that point.
    If Civony start moving the goal posts on account progression mid-server you will start losing huge chunks of your player base.
    Redwald ~ Server 3
    Cast your vote on coin prices
    The aforesaid King Redwald was noble by birth, though ignoble in his actions, being the son of Tytilus, whose father was Wuffa, from whom the kings of the East Angles are called Wuffingas. - Historia Ecclesiastica Gentis Anglorum, I:VX ,

I have seriously considered buying some in the past but when I see the exchange rate then how much the things I'd buy are in CIV money compared to how much 'real' money I spent I find it's just not worth it.

Ive brought a limited amount of game coin.
    I dont plan to buy any more gamecoin unless they alter the prices as yes, they are overpriced.

People that dont buy the game coin probably dont because its expensive, if they lower the prices it will encourage more people to buy game coin.

If we moan enough, and even boycott buying coin they will make it cheaper.

Of course as long as there are people willing to pay the current price they're going to be hesitant to lower it. Doing so would be a huge risk, they would run the possibility of losing out on money if they don't increase the number of sale accordingly to the amount they dropped in price.

seen a few people suggesting dropping coin prices,
    read the forum guys !!! before posting (as the rules state).

And add any input on the price of coins in this thread, link this thread in your sig if you want to increase the votes cast.
    Redwald ~ Server 3
    Cast your vote on coin prices
    The aforesaid King Redwald was noble by birth, though ignoble in his actions, being the son of Tytilus, whose father was Wuffa, from whom the kings of the East Angles are called Wuffingas. - Historia Ecclesiastica Gentis Anglorum, I:VX ,

no offense, its a free game, and i'm cheap.
    THE BROWN THINGS ARE DOMO-KUN'S! AND THEY ARE AWESOME!
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...yrsiggyau8.gif
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ratorsmall.jpg
    http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/30655.gif
    moderator=blue

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
    dress italian
    kiss french
    drive german
    drink russian
    be polish

I am sorry, but the prices for coins are ridiculous. I had to spend 10 bucks just to get an advance teleport? What a crock. I'll never spend another dime on here unless they cut the prices. By more than 1/2 in some cases. I used to play travian and I must have spent $50 a month playing it because the prices were reasonable and yes, it benefited those who were willing to pay. Makes sense.

~~Lieguld~~

Default Coins must come down in price period

I have purchased a decent amount of coins in the past, but have two gripes that need addressed before I would even consider buying ever again. My first concern is the lag and server issue that everyone is having. I'm not willing to purchase if I think I may never get to use my purchase. Secondly, lower the price of coins. At a minimum $1 should equal .50 , and personally I think $1 should equal $1 or 100 game cents and no changes to the price of items. I would buy.

-Conquest

If the exchange rate was $1 - $1 I'd buy a LOT of coins for speed ups and such
    If you have any questions about the game or forum or anything feel free to contact me. I love to help.
    Join Clan Elysium -- server 12
    If I helped give me rep!

i have bough coins, and they're way overpriced. for the money, your better off going out to buy ages of empire or another rpg. at least once you purchase it you wont get duped into spending more money to "increase game experience".

here's an idea, keep your pricing scheme money for cents but lower how much coin you need to buy