Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: it says the servers are up.

Default One hopes that when a server is down "time" stops

For the sake of people running 100% tax schemes (not to mention those with large hungry armies that need to, uh, forage).

Just from a (generic) server tech point of view, in any application that stores state, recovering from a crash usually involves *some* sort of rollback, so hopefully we'll start from the point where it started to go bad.

server 10, 7, and 23 still down

Server 12, 35 and 48 are still down. I've been waiting for four hours now. Still no luck!

Generally when stuff like this happens to games, the admins provide some sort of reimbursement or reward for sticking through the problem. I would love to see everyone set to 100% Loyalty and a few guideline books to help rebuild for the time we've lost.

For it to last this long and them not having backups or a rollback plan, this issue is a major one. Hopefully they can have the whole system back up and running soon.

Default bleh..

i could still be on, just i went to refresh my page cuz it was giving me trouble changing my status so thats when i knew the server went down.. didnt think it'd be down like this...

SO HAPPY I WENT Truce before this

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Gymbra View Post
    I agree Evony should: 1) get the game back up and running on ALL servers and stop lying about it; 2)roll back the clock to whenever the problem started and; 3)Give out massive awards to all the thousands (millions?) of players who had to suffer through this cr@p.
    Amen!!!!!!!!! I agree 1000000000000000000000% someone had better do some fast answering but wait they always send AUTOMATED responses don't they?

I was finally able to log into 25, but 24 and 46 are still down. The only one I am worried about is 24. Big war...

I do hope they give us some type of reward for sticking through this. If not - I will just leave the game.

was anyone able to get into 49 i have been trying for like a hour i hope its fixed soon

giving up on the totally unreliable site............... when its running fine, they always seem to know exactly how to stuff it up, and when its stuffed have no fricken idea how to fix it............ stoopid monkeys!!