Thread: How do you kill defending ballista/catapults?

How do you kill defending ballista/catapults?

I am attempting to take down a pretty major enemy city but i am a bit stumped. The main city of the player has 18k at's and random assortment of others, that isn't the problem though. Inside there are 9k ballistae and 1k catapults behind a relatively small force of archers and warriors and other rainbow yet they have already batted down 3 99k archer waves with relative ease. Techs between us are all the same. So i am wondering, are there any suggestions on a less costly way to kill those ballistae and catapults???

Thanks,
    Speed

Give it up...That will prevent plenty of losses. You already lost 300k archers? What the hell do want to accomplish, besides going bankrupt!

100,000 battering rams.

How many B-Rams would be lost do you suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by GBFWD View Post
    Give it up...That will prevent plenty of losses. You already lost 300k archers? What the hell do want to accomplish, besides going bankrupt!
    It wasn't all mine, some allies helped, we didn't realize who screwed up the battle system is that ballista are almost invincible on defense...
    And what we hope to gain by doing this is crushing the number 1 player in the server

Probably half or more.

has anyone tried attacking with scouts in this situation?

If you can clear traps and abatis, max waves of cavalry would inflict massive damage.