View Poll Results: Should they add a multiplayer feature to the Elder Scrolls series?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 61.54%
  • No

5 38.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer Action in the Elder Scrolls Series

I'm gonna vote no because the only way I could see it working without turning it into yet another crappy MMO (I'm looking at you KOTOR) would be to make Deathmatches and that sort of thing and that would not be good with the current engine. A co-op mode would be nice but I don't see that happening.

A hero, forever loyal to the flames of war, rests in Outer Heaven.-Big Boss' Gravestone

Complete. Global. Saturation.

There would be stuff like Deathmatches, thats what the Imperial City and Vivec City Arenas are for. i would like to see it be about the war with Mehrunes Dagon, like attacking his realm, defending cities, even getting to play as Deadra. that would be cool. you can even play as a Dremora is TES 4 for PC if you use the CS.

KOTOR is not crappy, for one, and second, it doesn't have multiplayer.
    THE BROWN THINGS ARE DOMO-KUN'S! AND THEY ARE AWESOME!
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...yrsiggyau8.gif
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ratorsmall.jpg
    http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/30655.gif
    moderator=blue

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
    dress italian
    kiss french
    drive german
    drink russian
    be polish

As a lan game yes, unfortunately you get the beardy weirdo's who believe the sky will fall on our heads if bethesda ever gave it a go.

People are strange things, some aren't aware that a light switch can go on and off, or you don't have to use it at all.

light switches don't have to be marked on and off, if it's on you can see it's on, if it's off you can't see to read.

I loved Oblivion, but I wouldn't play it as an MMO myself, I may as well just play Warcraft as it is more established. IMO (offline) MULTIPLAYER however would be interesting if they could do it properly!

Compliments of the wonderful Warsimi!

TO HELL WITH WARCRAFT YOU PIMPLE FACED NERD! when i get a new computer with some design tools i'm gonna work on an MMO mod for Oblivion. the problem would be establishing a server.

I was never talking about an online MMO. Just want to be able to drag a friend or two along.

Dungeon Lords was a game (not nearly as good as any of the ES games) that was based around a single-player story but they just added in the fact that you can bring along a few other people. It's fun to me just to play with friends and go exploring.

LoL to be fair, I've never played warcraft, I'm a console fan. Not a big fan of MMOs online, Oblivion MMO for console (or PC..) only would be interesting though.

Remember? http://bbs.civony.com/showthread.php?t=2045&page=9

Compliments of the wonderful Warsimi!

i mentioned in a different thread about something like that, Karthis. it puts a avatar-like character into your Oblivion that represents what your buddies are doing.