Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LVL 10 NPC Take-Over

I spent like 4 paragraphs explaining exactly how to support an army of 100million per hour, but for some reason when I posted the reply it got deleted and I'm too lazy to repeat all the math equations etc.

Enjoy.

lvl ten give off 19 mill when full. hitting 7 would get u 133 mill. unless u send from a lvl 10 ull ahve about 20-30k arch loss depending o nwhat u send. Now u said u dont ahve lvl 10 farms u are solely on lvl 5, thats many out going attacks with many loses and the march time it takes to get to each lvl 5 the math doesnt add up..

Now i have never had an army that size, and from game experience am very relunctant to believe it, but if u say u ahve it, who am i to say u dont

Keep doin what u ur doin

Very impressive numbers, Mute... but doing all that farming, particularly of NPC level 5's, requires a dedication to this game few have, and I'm not one of them either. At that point, it ceases to become fun, and becomes more like work.

Kudos to you for having that level of dedication. I hope you're still having fun too.

It doesn't take much... one spread sheet, send out attack every hour and a half to two hours. Can just pop into your computer for 10 minutes once every two hours.

Please write a god damn guide on taking lvl 10 NPC city over... please ....

There are a lot of guides in the "guides" section for taking over a level 10 NPC. Some of them are good.

1 att an hour to feed -100mill?

Quote Originally Posted by dsso View Post
    Please write a god damn guide on taking lvl 10 NPC city over... please ....
    If u dont find a good guide message me and ull tell u what ive learned from my experiences

hey mute what state you in i could give you a hand
    GRANT

Default How Many troops Needed

Hey.

How many troops needed in first & next waves.

Thanks
    RJO