Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: [Resource Suggestion] [Investigating] Gold for Troop Upkeep

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Afganistan
    Posts
    156

    Default [Resource Suggestion] [Investigating] Gold for Troop Upkeep

    i noticed that gold is a very useless resource my idea is that troops should have some gold upkeep not just food troops should be paid also with gold

  2. #2

    Text

    That's true, but gold can be used for techs, buying resources, or just giving some to some alliance buds if they need it.

    Thank you captian Virk!

    Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped




    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    208

    Default

    you always want alot of gold to train your skills and buy resources
    [/SIGPIC]Hi If i helped you please rep me. With the rep button (the scale thing) on the top right of my post

  4. #4

    Default

    but, there does come a point when it's useless. when you're farming lvl 10 npc's and all your research is done, what's the point of it?

  5. #5

    Default

    Gold. But you do need it.

    1. You need it for giving comfort to your citizens via the Praying ability to increase loyalty and decrease public grievance.
    2. You need it for giving comfort to your citizens via the Blessing ability which gives you food.
    3. You need it to give your hero to increase their loyalty.
    4. Your upkeep for your heroes via their salary.
    5. When you want to do trades via the market.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    Gold. But you do need it.

    1. You need it for giving comfort to your citizens via the Praying ability to increase loyalty and decrease public grievance.
    2. You need it for giving comfort to your citizens via the Blessing ability which gives you food.
    3. You need it to give your hero to increase their loyalty.
    4. Your upkeep for your heroes via their salary.
    5. When you want to do trades via the market.
    But how much of it is consumed doing these things?

    And how much is available?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zbest View Post
    But how much of it is consumed doing these things?

    And how much is available?
    It depends on many factors, zbest, on the consumption of gold for those items above.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    It depends on many factors, zbest, on the consumption of gold for those items above.
    Gold has become the new stone.

    Only good as plunder-protection.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Afganistan
    Posts
    156

    Default

    on nw1 1lumber = 400 gold 1iron = 350 1food = 190 gold and i think on old servers is worse now on market gold is pretty much useless and all this other actions:

    1. You need it for giving comfort to your citizens via the Praying ability to increase loyalty and decrease public grievance.
    2. You need it for giving comfort to your citizens via the Blessing ability which gives you food.
    3. You need it to give your hero to increase their loyalty.
    4. Your upkeep for your heroes via their salary.
    consume insignifacts amounts of gold once you have stared farming npc's i think that the game will be more fun if thare is at best some gold upkeep for troops and at least each troop requiring gold for it's train (except workers and warriors) or the gold upkeep to start from the title baron another idea

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0b3rty View Post
    or the gold upkeep to start from the title baron another idea

    I like this. It makes it so that it's not a burden on newcomers and makes it so that the higher ranked players need to in a sense earn their keep. I would go one step further and say that it increases with each title progression.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •