Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Barb city lvl 1-10 resources/units/defenses table

Hybrid View

Cool Barb city lvl 1-10 resources/units/defenses table

I thought I'd share this table I made with everyone. This shows by barb city lvl what resources, units, and wall defenses each city wil to . A barb city will take approx 1 hour to regenerate all to full (10% of the full amount per 6 minute tick). A barb city will also immediately regenerate approx 18% of all lost wall units each time some are destroyed. Example: if you destroyed 1000 towers and hit it again 1 second later 180 towers will be back. If you then destroy those 180 towers only 18% of those will reappear instantly. (This means that if you hit a barb city once and then come back approx 48 minutes later the wall units will have regenerated to 98% and the internal units and resources will be at 80%) Barb cities' loyalty regenerates at a rate of 2% per 6 minute tick. Good luck everyone.

***Note that from June 1st forward barb city's resources now take approx 8 hours to regenerate to full while defense regeneration remains as it was and rockfall now affects ballistae and catapults as they were probably always intended to.***
    Last edited by Zorthox; 06-01-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Edited to reflect resource regeneration rate change in a recent patch

Level 5 gives 950000 gold
    Level 6 gives 20000 gold

Surely that cant be right? Do you mean 95,000 gold?
    Last edited by Gazza; 05-01-2009 at 05:57 AM.

read again, lvl 5 gives 950k and lvl 6 gives 200k, and yes, that is right... it may not make sense but it is correct.

sorry yeah, 200k not 20k, i thought you might of added an extra 0 on the end as it doesnt make sure, but if its right, its right.

Cheers,

These are all correct
    Phoren
    Spartanz - Server 1
    General Earl

Quote Originally Posted by Zorthox View Post
    read again, lvl 5 gives 950k and lvl 6 gives 200k, and yes, that is right... it may not make sense but it is correct.
    lvl 5 gives 450k gold
    battle4.evony.com/default.html?logfile/67/d8/ad/3e/67d8ad3e61e0ebd88380bdff233ebe63.xml

Zorthox has changed the table to reflect this patched item.

So, is it feasible to take over on alone?

Great guide saves searching for every new npc lvl .
    Is there a minimal troops guide to attacking these with minimal casualties somewhere too ?

I'm looking at conquering a lvl 8 npc town near me. All my military researches except for iron working and horseback riding are lvl 8.

What should I send to deal with the initial defence of the city?
    If the game would let me log on I could tell you my numbers, but last i checked I had 5k pikemen, 18k swords and 20k archers. I was thinking of building 50k warriors and that would do it?
    also do you need to destroy abatis to conquer it?