Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Barb city lvl 1-10 resources/units/defenses table

Yes I agree thank-you much, this will be an excellent resource. Too bad someone couldn't compile one now for nonNPC town, like flats/resource tiles.
    [MwM] LifesaverM
    Midnight Watchmen Gaming Community
    mwmgamers.com

Zorthox, I like your excel skills. I find myself creating little cheat sheets in excel for games all the time! Good job!

Default Thanks

Yea Zorthox,
    Thanks. Have you figured out haw to get past those traps. I think that abatis only catch cavalry. Is an attack in waves the answer?

This deserves a sticky
    "And then the great HTML gods said....let there be a search function!"

Read My Great Mind Collection Thread --> http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=13109

Thanks for the table.
    Oh and abatis can catch most troop types i believe. Someone in my alliance lost a couple of hundred pikemen, swordsmen and other infantry troops to abatis.

Ive added it to the Library - see the sticky in here.

Cheers,

I'm going after that lvl 8 npc city tonight. One question though, if someone could answer from experience it would be great (*hopes darwin has a look*):

He states every 6 minutes the loyalty increases by +2. Now at the end of conquering a city, the last loyalty is dropped by getting the public greavence to 100, which I assume drops loyalty by 1 every 6 minutes (same as tax rate). Now if the city is restoring 2/6mins and loosing 1/6mins, thats still +1 by my books. So how do you drop the last 10 loyalty off the city to conquer it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorthox View Post

I finally get it... I finally understand how to get ahead... attack the NPC's with a wave of warriors that are cheap to produce with lots of rewards to be had when they cart all the gold back...

resources seem cheap at the market, almost like its not worth growing them yourself, simply buying them from plundered gold... which you use to heal your surviving troops, and buy resources to build more warriors... hooray!

as we speak I am attacking three level 1 npc cities... and I keep getting 50,000 gold which more than makes up for the 600 warriors I lose...

600 warriors = 138,000 resources... which at current market prices of this message... were 10,392 gold... (not to mention the other resources I bring back lowering this total amount anyhow)... so I walk away with 40,000 gold roundtrip per city! HOORAY!

YOU SIR... deserve a DrPepper... try the new Cherry DrPepper!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper View Post
    I finally get it... I finally understand how to get ahead... attack the NPC's with a wave of warriors that are cheap to produce with lots of rewards to be had when they cart all the gold back...

resources seem cheap at the market, almost like its not worth growing them yourself, simply buying them from plundered gold... which you use to heal your surviving troops, and buy resources to build more warriors... hooray!

as we speak I am attacking three level 1 npc cities... and I keep getting 50,000 gold which more than makes up for the 600 warriors I lose...

600 warriors = 138,000 resources... which at current market prices of this message... were 10,392 gold... (not to mention the other resources I bring back lowering this total amount anyhow)... so I walk away with 40,000 gold roundtrip per city! HOORAY!

YOU SIR... deserve a DrPepper... try the new Cherry DrPepper!
    Nice one mate, just out of curious show me the battle report?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Nice one mate, just out of curious show me the battle report?

Cheers,
    http://battle2.civony.com/default.ht...46c6d52ab7.xml

http://battle2.civony.com/default.ht...fcc93d6c23.xml

http://battle2.civony.com/default.ht...3561652608.xml

Okay there you go... I got links on this last round of attacks... I should have given ti another 30min between attacks so more gold regenerated but it shows how easy it is... I originally started with waves of 9000 warriors but decided to go buy another hero and start 3 waves at 3 cities... so its down to 6000 troops a piece... but basically the same effect!

If I wait for gold to regen full I'll basically walk away with 120,000 gold for an hour of marching on the 3 cities at once... NOIIIICE borat style.

A DrPepper a day keeps the... doctor away!