Thread: 8 evony review 8

Thumbs up 8 evony review 8

Evony Review

by: lord 8 bryan 8 Serv. 13 clan: sundown

evony starts out as a 3rd person view rts/ chat game, with basic options...not only is it some what newcomer friendly, but even clans can be newbie friendly.
    Unless you have an account with a debt/credit card progress in this game is somewhat slow. i found it fair though for the in game staff to throw out gifts every now and then to newcomers and old accounts..

you start out building and fortifying ur city, while at the same time tryin to build up ur army....( u are givin a 7 day grace period where ur free from attack)
    While its easy to join a clan and get started up, it is however time consuming so make choices wisely.... if evony developers would just put in a badass storyline that lives on daily with more quests, and have 3d fights , with realtime rpg/rts strategy gameplay its mine and other clan members opinon that evony wd attract way more consumers...

as you progress i noticed its easier to raid other cities for rescourses rather than make your own so troop management is a must. the overall lack of graphics, no sound backdrop, and non magnetic storyline make this game appear corny,,,,........but if you dig in a lil deeper you'll see for urself that this game is continually developing and new ideas are expressed by users like you to our developers daily...!! evony has a great staff that only want this game to grow.......come join now and dont miss out on there progress......

Rating as of now- 7.5 of 10

p.s. mail me opinions

Evony is first and foremost a Town building game.You spend %99 of your time building and upgrading towns but since the building options are extremely limited it is not even in the same class as other town building games such as Sim City.
    The remaining %1 of your time is used to "fight" or "battle"."Battle" consists of clicking your mouse button and viewing the results of the "battle".
    There are no graphics available to view the battle sequence or means of controlling your troops in battle.
    all battle results are determined by a computer that uses convoluted mathematical formulas to determine a winner.
    As a town building game it rates a 2 out of 10 with ten being the best.
    As a strategic war game it rates a 1 out of 10 with ten being the best.

overall it`s probably a good game for children/shut in`s/retards and people who have never played a video game before.
    Last edited by nbforrest; 09-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.

i think evony should get 10/10 for things and 0/10 for others but for over all i agree its 7.5/10
    Im Back. Love new little emotes

This is not where you post reviews. You have to post them on another site.

Prince of OTD.
    Founder of the Off-Topic and the SEUA.
    Earth Archmage of the Wizard Mercenaries.

Good review but posted in the wrong place.

Also Posting alot of .......'s In a review is unprofessional! just a heads up
    Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny.

You copied what I said sweeny!

Prince of OTD.
    Founder of the Off-Topic and the SEUA.
    Earth Archmage of the Wizard Mercenaries.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeny tod View Post
    Good review but posted in the wrong place.

Also Posting alot of .......'s In a review is unprofessional! just a heads up
    Well i doubt that there are many "professional" game reviewers here,or alot of people who aspire to become "professional" game reviewers, so I think alot of .......`s can be tolerated.

My eyes are bleeding.

OP, first, I am going to assume you are school-age and have an English teacher. Go to them, explain your project to them and ask for their help.

As mentioned by the other posters, reviews posted here to garner opinions are fine, but they won't count for the contest or prize unless they are posted elsewhere. The rules give a good rundown of where you should be publishing these reviews to get credit. It does specifically state that forum posts do not count.

Not to get too technical, either, but with millions of gamers, I would say the chances of some rather professional reviews coming out of this contest are extremely high. I've had the good fortune to see a few of them and they would knock your socks off. Very nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by 8 bryan 8 View Post
    Evony Review

by: lord 8 bryan 8 Serv. 13 clan: sundown

evony starts out as a 3rd person view rts/ chat game, with basic options...not only is it some what newcomer friendly, but even clans can be newbie friendly.
    Unless you have an account with a debt/credit card progress in this game is somewhat slow. i found it fair though for the in game staff to throw out gifts every now and then to newcomers and old accounts..

you start out building and fortifying ur city, while at the same time tryin to build up ur army....( u are givin a 7 day grace period where ur free from attack)
    While its easy to join a clan and get started up, it is however time consuming so make choices wisely.... if evony developers would just put in a badass storyline that lives on daily with more quests, and have 3d fights , with realtime rpg/rts strategy gameplay its mine and other clan members opinon that evony wd attract way more consumers...

as you progress i noticed its easier to raid other cities for rescourses rather than make your own so troop management is a must. the overall lack of graphics, no sound backdrop, and non magnetic storyline make this game appear corny,,,,........but if you dig in a lil deeper you'll see for urself that this game is continually developing and new ideas are expressed by users like you to our developers daily...!! evony has a great staff that only want this game to grow.......come join now and dont miss out on there progress......

Rating as of now- 7.5 of 10

p.s. mail me opinions

I have an opinion. Capitalize.