Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony: Age I Frequently Asked Questions.

Hey

i have a question , and i am kinda worry about it ;(

Should i set my Capital? i Scare that other people's Can Capture My Main City

Look at Picture ," lil " is my Main City and "Car" is my Second City , But i don't Know whyyyy My Second City Came First on that Table and my Main City Came Second slot on Table?

it sounds i change my main city and People's Can Capture and Demolish my Main City Right? How i Could fix it to be like the past?

Regards
    Last edited by Lynx; 09-06-2009 at 06:33 AM. Reason: i forgot insert picture lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    Hey

Look at Picture ," lil " is my Main City and "Car" is my Second City , But i don't Know whyyyy My Second City Came First on that Table and my Main City Came Second slot on Table?

it sounds i change my main city and People's Can Capture and Demolish my Main City Right? How i Could fix it to be like the past?

Regards
    It doesn't matter which one is first, they can take either of them but not the last one you have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnore View Post
    It doesn't matter which one is first, they can take either of them but not the last one you have left.
    its Sounds That Now Player Can Capture My Main City? ohh
    maybe i abandon my second City lol

Well personally i would only go for a second city once wall defense is maxed and i have enough troops in my main city. Just get it well defended.

But this off course depends on several things, if you're in a good alliance or if you have bullies around you etc. But for a newbie i would certainly recommend getting the main city's defense up at a decent level. (lvl 9 or 10 walls, 100 traps/abitis, and the rest archer towers. And behind the gates a good 50-100k archers).

Nice FAQ section there JPA, keep up the good work! Btw u may want to include a "Medals/Promotion" section to it.
    Last edited by AvalonŽ; 09-06-2009 at 07:42 AM.
    +Rep me if I've helped
    ~ | Avalon | Server 3 | SEED3 Alliance | ~

Well personally i would only go for a second city once wall defense is maxed and i have enough troops in my main city. Just get it well defended.

But this off course depends on several things, if you're in a good alliance or if you have bullies around you etc. But for a newbie i would certainly recommend getting the main city's defense up at a decent level. (lvl 9 or 10 walls, 100 traps/abitis, and the rest archer towers. And behind the gates a good 50-100k archers).
    of course i'm in Strong Alliance who are ready to help me ,
    But i decide abandon it but not now !

Hey

Regards
    Cities are sorted in alphabetical order

Quote Originally Posted by CzechMate View Post
    That's incorrect, look at this.

That's my line up for my cities.
    D
    A
    N
    G
    B
    B

Quote Originally Posted by CzechMate View Post
    No they're sorted randomly.. I used to think it was alphabetical order then i realise it's not. Then i came into a conclusion that it was sorted out based on the time where ur city was established which i found out to be incorrect as well.
    +Rep me if I've helped
    ~ | Avalon | Server 3 | SEED3 Alliance | ~