Thread: Role of Intel Hero

Role of Intel Hero

Whats the role of intel hero in attack/battle, sm1 told me i make intel hero as my mayor then it boosts my defence & anywayz the attack hero fights the battle so is it worth keeping intel hero as a mayor at the time of attack, so u get double boost both in attack & defence?

No intel hero doesn't give defence, it only decreases ur time taken to research and more scout information that's all. When attacking keep ur politics hero as mayor as wad u always do.
    +Rep me if I've helped
    ~ | Avalon | Server 3 | SEED3 Alliance | ~

My FAQ in the sticky section outlines exactly what heroes do in the Heroes section but yes Avalon is correct.

yeh i know abt the research time shortening & scouting roles , just want to know what exactly politics & intel do in a combat scenario? Just like attack plays a part in house keeping by decreasing the troop training time, shouldnt there be a role for intel, politics scores in combat?

GRATZ! moderator JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Knight View Post
    yeh i know abt the research time shortening & scouting roles , just want to know what exactly politics & intel do in a combat scenario? Just like attack plays a part in house keeping by decreasing the troop training time, shouldnt there be a role for intel, politics scores in combat?

GRATZ! moderator JP.
    In combat, politics and intel hero does nothing. If u want to include scouting as part of combat then intel hero gives u more scout information when it's accompanied with scouts on a scouting mission.

Politics -- Faster building and demolition times. Faster building of fortifications. Increases resource production.
    Intel -- Decreases research time, gives more scout information.
    Attack -- Decreases time on building troops, enables scouts to kill more enemy scouts if a scout war is triggered, higher overall damage in attacks/defence.
    Last edited by AvalonŽ; 09-07-2009 at 02:10 AM.
    +Rep me if I've helped

yeh i know abt regular roles. But wont it be interesting to check what exactly happens if sm1 has hero with 100 of all three & it is pitted against a hero with say 150+ attck score & rest stats mediocre 40-60s. That wud give an exact idea of these attributes& their roles in combat, has any1 ever tried it?

I repeat, in combat, politics and intel does nothing. You may wait for others to justify this if u don't trust me.
    +Rep me if I've helped

Its ok...i was just lil curious, thanks all for the help.

Yep, Avalon's right on all accounts (there's your justification). Intel and Politics won't do anything when it comes down to fighting.
    Server 31 #1 rank
    1242k prestige

DeRUM

Never paid a single cent =)

Even for scouting you're better off using an attack hero, it provides a stronger chance of winning combined with less casualties.

V~