Thread: Rams

Default Rams

Are they really useful as they look? What are the main uses of them other then attacking cities?how effective are they against wall fortifications??And its not like evony is the type of games where walls has hp and byebye to ur city if u wall's hp reached 0
    Please add on to my rep if u find what i say useful. And pls put useful comment in the box or else i wont get the rep!

Actaully, your walls have durability points which get increased by level. Rams are also good in combat, not just for walls.

V~

I don't know but I saw a Report here on Forum some days back don't remember in what section a dude with about 100k Rams broke a 300k Archers and 18k ATs deffence. Don't remember where I saw that, I could have been drunk at that time no way I figured 100k Rams can take out that much plus the deffender had other troops as well... If I'll find it I'll post it here I'm also intrigued by the use of Rams.

ok pls find it asap
    Please add on to my rep if u find what i say useful. And pls put useful comment in the box or else i wont get the rep!