Thread: Giving away hero

Default Giving away hero

Can I give away a hero to an other alliance member?
    I sent the hero to a town of the other member as reinforcement and now he just sits there in the ambassy

In my own feasting hall it says defending and the coordinates of the town where i sent him to.

What do we have to do next?
    Are we trying to do something that can't be done or did we do something wrong?
    Last edited by Ashirah; 09-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.

it cant be done, but if it is an attack hero with highest attack in that players city he will defend it.
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...anhammerx2.jpg
    ^Thoughts on new sig? msg me. ^
    Moderating your bad posts since 13/7/09
    Mods have feelings too ya know?
    I MoD in Orange
    RULES

Thanks for the fast reply.

even if the hero is not the mayor? so lets say i have my politics hero on with 120 politics 30 attacks, and my idle hero has 185 attack, if i get attacked that 185 attack hero will defend the city instead of the politics mayor?
    ClaudiusIII server 26
    1000k prestige-TeuToniC.

Favorite show and soon to be favorite movie hehe.

It can be done. One of you will have to leave your alliance, then attack the other player with one scout and the hero till it is taken captive in the other players city. Then it can be persuaded, but he will need a high enough title and medal count. I gave a level 150ish (221 attack) to one of my members recently, cost a large sum of gold and 12 nation medals.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiusIII View Post
    even if the hero is not the mayor? so lets say i have my politics hero on with 120 politics 30 attacks, and my idle hero has 185 attack, if i get attacked that 185 attack hero will defend the city instead of the politics mayor?
    When a city is attacked the game automatically uses the highest attack hero that the player owns in the battle, however reinforcing heros do not count towards the whole force, they may control the troops they were sent with (not sure, but doubtful) and they definately do not control any other players troops, with the highest attack hero belonging to the player whose city is under attack taking total control (from my observations).
    Last edited by Angel_Fire; 09-08-2009 at 06:04 PM.