thanks in advance
    ~If you think you can , you can !~

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by legendvic View Post
    Hiya ALL
    How to attack n conquer level 10 valley.. how many and what troops to send
    i do know have to scout first etc but generally how do u do it

thanks in advance

just like u said u need to scout the valley first. Then send the troops u think u can beat them. NEVER trust exercise its always wrong. I made an exercise it was my 15k archers against 5k pikemen and 1500 cavalry and i lost, when on exercise it said i would win without losses.
    If you re looking for a medal use an intelligent hero and more troops. If you re just looking to conquer it use an attacking hero.

__________________________________________________ _______________

If this helped u please add a reputation point.

Greetings,
    maestro guna
    Server 19

Quote Originally Posted by maestro guna View Post
    just like u said u need to scout the valley first. Then send the troops u think u can beat them. NEVER trust exercise its always wrong. I made an exercise it was my 15k archers against 5k pikemen and 1500 cavalry and i lost, when on exercise it said i would win without losses.
    If you re looking for a medal use an intelligent hero and more troops. If you re just looking to conquer it use an attacking hero.

__________________________________________________ _______________

If this helped u please add a reputation point.

Greetings,
    maestro guna
    Server 19
    yup exercise is just an assumption a lot of factors aren't taken in consideration, when you calculate in the exercise, like hero attack level between yours and the defender and tech levels ^_^
    nice int hero for medals, rep you up ^_^

__________________________________________________ ____
    legitimate deductions of tax for Illegitimate kind of jobs^_^
    Hitman : Bullets, mileage for driving to the target
    Counterfeiter : printing press, green ink, paper
    Arsonist : matches, rags
    cattle rustler : rope =P

PU239 = over 100 million, radioactive dudes in Russia. join the craze ^_^

Just to be on the safe side, you may not want to attack a level 10 flat or valley when it has any archers or cavalry or both defending it, as these troops are the ones capable of dealing massive damage to your troops. Usually 15k archers are enough to attack a level 10 valley that does not have those two types of troops defending it.
    This is a signature.

17500 archers

I just attacked a lvl 10 forest on server 60 with 31928 archers, 663 ballistae, and an 87 attack hero and lost 7260 archers to 4258 Pikeman, 2839 Archers, and 1344 Cavalry! In an earlier battle, I had no losses with 30k archers vs 10k pikeman. Lost 14k archers to 9.5k warriros, 2k archers, 2k swordsman, and 1k cavalry. Lost 7k archers to 3k archers, 1.5k cavalry. Lost 5k archers to 5.5k warriors, 1254 swordsman & archers, and 594 cavalry. Hope that gives u a better idea of what to expect!!!

well i actually use 70k archers to attack a lvl10 valley and get 6k casualities with a wounded proportion of 10%, if u use a hero of higher attack lvl and intelligence lvl u will get high wounded proportion. and about the medals the lower the valleys u have the high are the chances of getting medals....and one more thing dont scout the valleys lot of times cause the more u scout the higher lvl hero will replace the already existing low lvl hero..
    hope it helped u out