Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: battering ram no use?

Default battering ram no use?

why my battering ram dont take casualties only my archers did.

i think my battering ram is only at the back of my archers lol

battle1.civony.com/default.html?logfile/2a/05/24/21/2a05242181d2cd89fb0142d44db19f84.xml
    Kill a few people, they call you a murderer. Kill a million and you're a conqueror.

-Prinzessin of the Central City

WMD

Because your battering rams never even reached their infantry before your archers killed them all.
    Don't mind me, I'm just a few slices short of a whole cake, and a few cards full of a short deck.

i see thnx...

who do you think attack my archers there?

lost 2k+ archers

its the trap?
    rolling logs?
    or their archers tower?
    Kill a few people, they call you a murderer. Kill a million and you're a conqueror.

WMD

Towers and archers didn't do much, it was the traps. You should have brought more pikemen and swordsmen, or if you don't need speed some warriors too. The more unit types you have the more spread out the damage will be, so if you would have lost 20 units and you had 30 archers you would lose 20. If you had 30 archers, 5 swordsmen, 5 pikemen, and 5 warriors though it would kill five of each.
    Don't mind me, I'm just a few slices short of a whole cake, and a few cards full of a short deck.

so the traps are the culprit.

thank you darwin you're such a great help. =

i have learned alot

WMD

Text

so so useless . WTH !

Seiki
    Server :One
    Alliance :WMD

"The art of war is of vital importance to the state. Its a matter of life and death,to safety or to ruin. Hence,no circumstances can it be neglected."

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    Towers and archers didn't do much, it was the traps. You should have brought more pikemen and swordsmen, or if you don't need speed some warriors too. The more unit types you have the more spread out the damage will be, so if you would have lost 20 units and you had 30 archers you would lose 20. If you had 30 archers, 5 swordsmen, 5 pikemen, and 5 warriors though it would kill five of each.
    Unfortunately, warriors are slower than archers. They will never provide cover to a unit of archers in battle. 5 or 50,000 warriors, the archers still would have walked into the traps before the warriors and instead eatten the traps to shield the warriors!

Traps have 5,000 range... they are activated instantly.

Then how about send warriors first then send Archers following ?

.....i have a question
    .....do battering ram attack enemy troops?
    .....i will try to attack battering ram w/ balista only
    .....is it a good plan?

WMD