Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: * Updated News on Evony: Age 2! *

Hybrid View

Default * Updated News on Evony: Age 2! *

Last edited by Escalante; 02-08-2010 at 02:16 AM.

no lol. Just trying to pass time anymore. Completely bored with everything Evony related. I mean I think I saw 5 rats scurry by on these forums just now, but people are far and few between. Very boring.

A man might not be able to move a mountain, yet he will accomplish nothing if he never tries.

Well, I'm tired of these forums. Very little humor in them anymore. Adios all.

For shame! And here I just posted two very pretty girls up on the Spotlight thread!

Foxy, you have to admit that no one is really ever here anymore, and don't give me the school season excuse. We all know there's more to it then that.

A man might not be able to move a mountain, yet he will accomplish nothing if he never tries.

Well, I'm tired of these forums. Very little humor in them anymore. Adios all.

ABakker, if you start an argument here tonight I shall smite you with something evil tomorrow when I get home from work. Can we ever just be pleasant and perhaps even acknowledge that the constant stream of "This place sucks nowadays" may also be contributing to the decrease in activity? I don't know about you, but I get tired of negativity. I posted two lovely ladies in the spotlight thread, so go read about them and smile and for one day try to be positive. It would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    ABakker, if you start an argument here tonight I shall smite you with something evil tomorrow when I get home from work. Can we ever just be pleasant and perhaps even acknowledge that the constant stream of "This place sucks nowadays" may also be contributing to the decrease in activity? I don't know about you, but I get tired of negativity. I posted two lovely ladies in the spotlight thread, so go read about them and smile and for one day try to be positive. It would be nice.
    I agree with ABakker, as usual. His views coincide with mine quite a bit of the time, and this is no different. People are leaving, and school and real life cannot be the sole reasons, nor even the majority.

However, I will get on topic, and say something positive to offset my "minor" negativity.

Age II will likely be awesome, and I would murder for more information, so I can actually decide if it's worth waiting for.

Yeah! Be posi-

Nope, can't do it. Sorry.
    I have heard flaming shots are fun. Anyone want to try?

Do I have to go back to ninja editing people's posts to make them positive? Don't think I won't do it.....

Dawnseeker is the greatest liaison ever. I can't believe I don't mention this more often.
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 09-11-2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Accuracy

Way to censor opinions hitler

Ohio, Midwest, United States, North America, The New World, Earth, System of Sol, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by daddynoe View Post
    Way to censor opinions hitler
    That is totally siggie quote able

Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    Pialpha has a long history of pushing others into fights and then sitting back to laugh at the fireworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxybunny -- Referring to Myself
    ...that a certain person who loves to instigate without ever getting his own personal hands dirty (and who thinks I don't know he does that)