View Poll Results: should we have a warning/update screen!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YES!

28 82.35%
  • no i have given up caring

6 17.65%
Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Servers are down" or "I can't get into the game" thread...

Default this blows

i still cant get in

Default Yay!!!!!!!

im finally back in!!!!

Default what happened to server 88

I am on server 88 and its completely gone. What really makes me mad is that i am new and actually spent a little money to help me along and now the server is gone how can a company run like this without being shutdown this is stupid anyone else from server 88 having this problem/

Default 83-88

they dont even exist on mine anymore :/

they don't exist on mine anymore either

there should be a way to report this company if they are going to rip people off they should be held accountable. what they have done is nothing short of stealing

Default server 88

Well, now server 88 has disappeared. Anyone have any ideas??

Your not alone, Im on server 83 too, and all i get is tan screen and can see 83 is removed from list!! I'v only been a member a week and I've worked hard to get everything up ready for attacks - didnt realise it was going to be the actual evony creaters that destroyed me!!! Wont be joining again if its going to screw me over. I had developed it to 22thousand prestige, level 6 walls, army 4ever increasing etc etc
    Anneliese xx

YOU ROCK!!! Thank you I was able to get to my game!!

Default very angry

ya this is crazy.cant get on now its giving me a new account.spent a bucket load of real money getting my cities up and now the one day off i have to play they shut me down.this is not right and i am very angry.the 1 thing that really annoys me is that i cant speak to any1 about it.o E MAILS E MAILS great cover from bad business.i want to speak to some1 in person about this.i am very angry and if i dont get a good response from a real person i am complaining to paypal and i want my money back.:mad