Thread: Level 6 NPC

Level 6 NPC

I know there are many npc farming guides but none really specify the best ways to farm NPC's 6-9. For starters does anyone have method for farming a level 6 NPC with minimal losses? Reports would be great general advice would be great. Or if there is another guide that I have missed that someone could post would be helpfull as well thanks!!

There's a thread about this on the first page.

Other then that, it's just not worth the losses to farm a level 6 NPC which is why there's so few guides about this. It doesn't drop any medals that don't come off level 5's, there's really no reason to attack level 6 - 9 NPC's.
    Lynnore - Sever 6 - 1,91mil prestige.
    Lynn - Server 49 - 1,01mil prestige.

I realise that it is not worth it to farm lvl 6 NPC's, but i have no other choice. WN1 is so crowded and a couple lvl 6 NPC's is the only thing close to me.

Well i sent 100k warriors on a level 7 once, my techs were not really high back then and lost 40k but won the battle. I think a level 6 should go easier.
    Lynnore - Sever 6 - 1,91mil prestige.
    Lynn - Server 49 - 1,01mil prestige.

better stay away from lvl 6 to 9 npc's they are not worth farming for sure lol

I think just warriors is a good way... using archers or ballista or other things takes fewer numerical losses, but they are harder to replace.

Here's a report:

battle15.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20090912/e8/c7/e8c7b6da3999611e19f8c6ea2c1f1148.xml

well id consider to send some warriors bout 2k just to get rid of the trechbuckets and some archer towers. next sent every single ballista u have (round about 600 or soo) and 500 trans i think that should do.